PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Who disconnected call from queue?

Posted 01-06-2023 15:13
    Is there a way to see who moved/disconnected an interaction directly from the queue? I checked the log of the call and tried running the tracker detail report. All just sat local disconnect. 

Was hoping for some type of audit.

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Altaviese Wiley
    Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

• 2.  RE: Who disconnected call from queue?
    Best Answer

Posted 01-06-2023 15:47
    The only way I've found this information in the system was reviewing the session manager logs on the servers to find the associated session ID that sent the "DISCONNECT" command for the interaction and then matching that back to the login information earlier in the same log.  This may require tracing to be elevated above standard to capture these details, though.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

• 3.  RE: Who disconnected call from queue?

Posted 01-07-2023 08:06
    Edited by Cenk Gündüz 01-07-2023 08:10
    Dear Altaviese,

I could say that the only way to find out who disconnected the call from the Queue directly (maybe from ICBM) is checking the Session Manager logs along with IP and TsServer logs. If you are using OSSM then you also need to go thru the OSSM logs as well. IP and TsServer logs will give you a better idea about the call, what happened to it, which Session Manager is used and cross check with the Session Manager logs to find Session ID to reach to user and so on.

This will take your time but there is no other way, trust me.

Thanks,
    Best Regards

Cenk Gündüz
    Founder
    CTCOMM

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources