Trivia Tower

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Who WON Sustainability Trivia? Find out here!

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago

The Sustainability Trivia event has ended and boy was it a tough one! I always like to highlight specific questions that many people missed and this post will not be an exception. So which trivial eco-knowledge stumped the masses? 

The one missed the most was: "What company is trialing e-bikes to make deliveries?" Answer: UPS! Believe it or not, the package giant is doing some testing to see if they can use e-bikes for future delivery methods. Most people chose Uber which seems logical, but is not the correct answer here. 

The other highly missed question was: "What is the biggest source of greenhouse gas emission for the United States?" Answer: Generating electricity! Many chose transportation or agriculture (and I admit, I thought it was agriculture myself), but alas, generating electricity was the correct answer! 

So now that I've ripped the Band-Aid off the tough questions, it's time to reveal the twisty results. This Sustainability trivia event had a THREE-WAY TIE! But if you'll recall the rules in place: 

Trivia Tower - Terms and Conditions: 

• To be eligible for the prize, you cannot have won a prize in the last three months.
    • You must be a Genesys Employee, Customer, or Partner with an active contract.
    • Additionally, your profile must reflect that you have been in the community leading up to the contest. Great signs of activity:
      • Signing In
      • Browsing
      • Asking Questions
      • Participating in Discussions

And it was the Community Activity that broke the tie results between @Trevor Reese, @Joao Chun, and @Amy Sessions! DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

AMY SESSIONS, congratulations! You are the winner of the Sustainability Trivia Tower event! I'll be sending you a form to fill out with your Prize Wall selection.

Trevor and John, please keep posting and engaging in the Genesys Community and perhaps next time you'll take the top prize. We want to see you more! For everyone else who still has an appetite for winning, keep your eyes peeled in the Trivia Tower community. We'll have some super fun events coming up soon :)

Thanks to everyone for playing! 

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Who WON Sustainability Trivia? Find out here!

Posted 14 days ago

Oh cool! Thank you!!

Mouse Dancing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Amy Sessions
    City of Clearwater - Cutomer Service Manager

• 3.  RE: Who WON Sustainability Trivia? Find out here!

Posted 13 days ago

Congratulations Amy!!

Seean Weaver
    MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources