Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Will We See You In Colorado?

GENESYS
    Posted 04-26-2023 10:33

The Community Team is hitching its wagon to the Xperience '23 Caravan, and we would love to see you there!

Xperience is Genesys' annual conference and it is the perfect way to learn about Genesys products, connect with fellow experts, and have some fun (I think there was axe throwing and silent disco last time, but don't quote me...especially in the silent disco).

Best part, the community team will be on hand and have some great SWAG to give you just for saying, "Hi!" 

Want some more info on the Xperience program? We have an overview ready for you with all of the pricing information that you need. 

Want to connect with the community team before the conference? The community team is offering a limited number of Meet N Greet zooms (we start scheduling them next month). These have been more popular than expected, so register now before we close the registration. 

Any questions, just ask below! 

Cheers,

Matt

#CXLife(Xperience2020,IndustryDiscussion,etc.)
    #Events

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Will We See You In Colorado?

Posted 04-27-2023 07:32

It looks like it's going to be a great event. Really wish I could attend!!

Seean Weaver
    MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst

• 3.  RE: Will We See You In Colorado?

Posted 05-01-2023 18:31

Sadly, like Seean, it looks like I may only be there in spirit 😥

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 4.  RE: Will We See You In Colorado?

Posted 05-08-2023 08:56

Hey Matt
    I'll be there - my first in-person Genesys conference. Looking forward to it! I'm wondering - the schedule overview lists a welcome reception Monday night. Is this more of a drop-in type event, check in, or something else? I'm trying to work out some non-conference plans while I'm in that area. Thanks much!

Emily Kammerer
    Ascendium Education Solutions, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources