Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WINNER REVEALED - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Trivia Event!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-03-2022 12:25
    Hey all you mighty brain-gamers!

I have tabulated all of the answers and added in the +3 bonus for those who answered, and we now have a winner! These musical questions were super tough, and we did not have a perfect score from any player, but I wanted to let you know how close this competition was: only one point separated the winner from the rest. Then, for 2nd place, we had a 3-way tie; talk about a dramatic performance! 

And before I reveal who that trivia master is, I wanted to let you in on our end-of-year trivia events that are coming up so you can all mark your calendars for a chance to win an incredible prize from the ever-changing community Prize Wall. In case you didn't know, the Prize Wall selections are pretty valuable, so you're going to want to play with us in the upcoming months for a chance to snag one of those items. 

Check out the line up for the upcoming trivia events: 

Now for the part you've all been waiting for. *Ahem, drum roll please (bum bum ba da bing!)

And the winner is... @Bethany Han! You get a standing ovation for getting 13 overall points (with bonus added). CONGRATULATIONS! 

Our three-way tie for 2nd place was with @Ginger Alford, @Robert Wakefield-Carl, and @Emily Kammerer. Great job, you all ended up with 12 points! And in 3rd place was @Rasko Radojevic you rocked with 8 overall points!

@Bethany Han, please let us know your pick from the Prize Wall and drop your answer in this thread. I'll follow up with you on getting it to your door as fast as possible. 

Thank you again to all of our Trivia players, this was a blast. Can't wait to see you for our upcoming events -- please share with all those you think would like to play! Until then, party on!

​​​​​​​​​​
    #Events
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: WINNER REVEALED - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Trivia Event!

Posted 10-03-2022 12:56
    This is awesome thank you!!!  Those questions were hard but a lot of fun.

I'll have to go with Raid the Merch Store

Bethany Han
    Business Application Expert
    Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

• 3.  RE: WINNER REVEALED - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Trivia Event!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-03-2022 13:55
    @Bethany Han I was hoping someone would choose that! But now I gotta know...which merch store are you raiding (just out of curiosity? I hope you have fun doing this and I'm following up with you via email :)​

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: WINNER REVEALED - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Trivia Event!

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 10-03-2022 15:59
    Congratulations to all the winners. Those are some amazing scores. 

I really struggled with this one. Looking forward to the next one.

Anton Vroon

• 5.  RE: WINNER REVEALED - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Trivia Event!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-03-2022 16:07
    Thanks for the love, @Anton Vroon! Yep, this one was super tough ;) ​

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources