Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

• 1.  Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

GENESYS
    Posted 04-04-2023 13:36

Alright, this email is all about the winners, let's get into the results

Women's History Month Trivia: 

Before the winner of the event is revealed, let's highlight some of the questions that really shook the competition up:

First, congrats to EVERYONE for knowing that Isabella I of Castile, AKA the "Queen of Spain," financed Christopher Colombus's 1492 voyage. Way to go!

The radioactive question that burned a lot of trivia scores: What year did Marie Curie win the Nobel Prize? The answer we were looking for was 1911. Most selected her award as a post-humous accomplishment. 

Now let's shine a light on our winner of the event. Drum roll please…

@Nicole Dehn – you did it! Another woman paves the way in the Trivia Tower events. You get your pick of choice from the Prize Wall.

Women's March Madness Bracket

This race was incredibly close! Our top-five players were separate by 10 points or less.

* Dolly and Bruce both finished with 84 points
    * Alex Polley had been in the lead for most of the tournament, but they finished with 88 points.

Only two (2) points separated our first and second place finishers. At the end of the tournament, VolsWin fell just short of beating Mackenzie B. @Mackenzie B, let us know who you are and claim your prize!

Men's March Madness Bracket

If you look at my previous updates, you will see that our leaderboard was constantly changing. Even going into the final weekend, where Joel had a lead, but no points left to earn. Well, more points were indeed earned and as a result, SLyons dunked on Joel, taking the lead by three points, but it was Chudes who took the winner's spot with 102 points! Finishing with a 23-point lead over Slyons. 

Chudes, we have no idea who you are, but please step forward so that we can pass you your prize!

Want to keep playing?

We always announce community contests in the Genesys Casual Community and we do our best to put them on the prize wall, as well.

Have an idea for a future contest or event? Drop us a line and let us know! You can start a discussion or email us.

Congrats, cheers, and you'll-get-em-next-time pats on the back,

Matt & Nicole

#CommunityQuestions(Contest,Community,etc.)
    #Events

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

GENESYS
    Posted 04-04-2023 14:00

I just want to say that my brackets were so busted from day 1! So next year I think I'll have to fill out new brackets against the numbers, haha!

And way to go, Nikki, for your win on the Women's Trivia event! That was super tough. I'll send you your Prize Wall form to fill out, so be on the lookout 😊

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

Posted 04-04-2023 18:30

Thank you! I had to guess at quite a few, but I looks like I guessed correctly!  YAY!
    Thank you!!!

Nicki Dehn
    AAA Club Alliance

• 4.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

Posted 04-25-2023 09:00

Got my Harry & David's Moose Munch box last Friday! What a yummy way to start my weekend! Thanks, @Nicole Milliken & @Matt Lawson !

Nicki Dehn
    AAA Club Alliance

• 5.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

GENESYS
    Posted 04-25-2023 09:09

I just had that popcorn for the first time over the holidays. Very tasty! Congrats and hope you enjoy!! 

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 6.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

GENESYS
    Posted 04-25-2023 09:24

Yay! Nicki! Enjoy - Harry and David is soooooooo delish!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

Posted 04-05-2023 09:24

Woohoo! Mackenzie B is me! 

Mackenzie Becker
    Athene

• 8.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

GENESYS
    Posted 04-05-2023 09:33

Congrats, @Mackenzie Becker  - be on the lookout for your Prize Wall form in your email :)

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

GENESYS
    Posted 04-12-2023 15:24

Hey @Mackenzie Becker - did you receive the Prize Wall form from me after I emailed it? Just checking in with you so you can get your Prize Wall prize! 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 10.  RE: Winner, Winner, Winner - March Madness & Women's History Month Trivia

Posted 04-12-2023 17:04

Yes I did and I got it submitted!

Mackenzie Becker
    Athene

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources