Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Work team Alert

Posted 03-14-2024 15:07

Hello,

I have done numerous tests Alert with both User and Work team. User's metrics function perfectly, but I receive the re-notification in different interval from what I configured. For example, I set the re-notification interval to 180 minutes, I'm receiving them after 1, 5, and 10 minutes. To address this issue, we've decided to work with the Work team to avoid excessive re-notifications.

I have some questions regarding work team alerts. I have done several testes, and I haven't obtained the expected results.

1. When do we receive the work team MAX ACW Alert? Is it triggered when any agent exceeds the rule (e.g., MAX ACW > 20 seconds)? And do we receive this alert for every agent who surpasses the rule?

For example, if 20 agents exceed the rule during the day, do we receive approximately 20 work team MAX ACW alerts? (If yes, I'm only receiving a maximum of 4 alerts).

1. How does work team MAX Talk rule calculate/work to trigger an alert? I only receive one alert per day,  when I check the Agent performance in Performance GC, many agents have exceeded the rule before and after the alert received.

1. How does the work team Meal rule function? I conducted a test with 3 agents who exceeded the Meal rule at 3 different times of the day (2PM, 3PM, 4PM, with a rule set at +10 minutes), but I received only one alert for the first agent.

1. How does re-notifications work? For example, I've tried different intervals (60, 90, 180 minutes) for sending re-notifications, but I sometimes receive them after 1 minute, 10 minutes, etc. (less than the configured time).

Looking forward to your clarification on these matters.

Best regards,

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Hanieh Torkzadeh
    Intact Financial Corporation

• 2.  RE: Work team Alert

Posted 03-16-2024 23:07

For 2 and 3, What do you have set for the alert interval?  You can go down to 1 minute which means that it will send an alert and then after 1 minute send another alert if the condition still exists.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Work team Alert

Posted 03-21-2024 13:41

Hi, 

Thanks for your answer. I have tried 30 minutes, 90 minutes and 180 minutes and I have the same results. The re-notification doesn't respect my alert intervals. 

Hanieh Torkzadeh
    Intact Financial Corporation

• 4.  RE: Work team Alert

GENESYS
    Posted 3 days ago
    Edited by Samuel Jillard 3 days ago

Hey Hanieh,

I would raise a ticket with care to investigate why the alerts are not triggering as expected if you are still able to replicate these issues.

I would recommend capturing the network and console logs from the time the initial alert was triggered to the time the expected re-notifications has been exceeded.  This will allow the care engineer to investigate why the toast alerts were not triggered.
    You should also include the details of the Alert configuration and the expectation of the alert and the ids of the agent who should have triggered the notifications.

Samuel Jillard
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources