Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Workplan and Forecast are set up to run schedules to 8pm, but the schedules are only generating 8:00am - 4:00pm

• 1.  Workplan and Forecast are set up to run schedules to 8pm, but the schedules are only generating 8:00am - 4:00pm

Posted 19 days ago

We set up a practice business unit for our scheduling department to practice adding different types of work plans. Last week we practiced just 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday schedules to get them used to setting up the windows for break times. This week we are working with flexible start times, but everytime I run a practice schedule for my demo they only produce 8:00am - 4:00pm schedules:

I created a test, fresh business unit and replicated the forecast, and work plan, and it properly scheduled them 8:00am - 8:00pm 

Does anyone know what would cause this? I ran about 15 tests changing the queues in the planning group, deleting and remake the planning group and management unit, disabling all of the work plans except for the 8am - 8pm one in all management units, and tried with different sets of agents and I keep getting the same result. 

My requirements run 2 agents to 8pm in both schedules, and the forecasts match, but Genesys is not scheduling past 4pm in the training shell we created. In my work plan you can see the flexible start times form 8:00pm - 11:30 and I can preview all of the shifts correctly:

This is my set up for the flexible start times. Am I missing something in my settings or is this something with the AI learning that because we did so many 8:00am - 4:00pm schedules last week testing that the system thinks this is what we want?

If you have any help or feedback, please let me know! Thank you! 

#Scheduling

------------------------------
    Nathan Gould
    DialAmerica Marketing, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Workplan and Forecast are set up to run schedules to 8pm, but the schedules are only generating 8:00am - 4:00pm

GENESYS
    Posted 18 days ago
    Edited by Jay Langsford 18 days ago

Three things I would check:
    1. Are those agents filling any need? Post-schedule generation the generation information can used to check (Generation Results column on schedule list view).

2. When configuring planning groups, the route path associations should be addd by the search versus manual method so you ensure you are adding viable route paths that actually have offered counts.

3. Agents added to planning groups must be able to handle all of the route paths in the planning group.

Issues with any of the three items above will result in schedules not varying / being optimized. No load or resources that cannot handle the load correctly etc. would be the area I would suggest looking at.

If nothing obvious, then I would recommend opening a support ticket.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources