Genesys Casual

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  You know you want to win these prizes!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-19-2023 16:45

We KNOW there are people in this amazing, inventive community that make amazing stuff using Genesys software. And if they are not making stuff with Genesys software, then they are decking out their personal spaces with inventive devices. Tell us which group YOU belong to and why, and you'll get the chance to win a valuable item of your choice off the technology-themed Prize Wall!  

For Genesys software creations - submit your story to this thread. 

For Home inventions/upgrades - submit your story to this thread.

For more information on the Big Bad Bot Bash contest, click here! 

We want your stories, you've got nothing to lose, but everything to win! So what are you waiting for, huh? 

P.s. EVERYONE who submits a story in either topic will receive a really cool badge to adorn their profiles :)

#Events

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: You know you want to win these prizes!

Posted 10-20-2023 08:25

I love home improvements and DIY Projects! Pinterest and TikTok's keep me busy with new ideas that I can work into making my home life easier and more functional. 
     I'll have to work on my BOTS and software creation ideas. These are some great prizes!! Good luck everyone! 

Stacey Sanchez
    PACU- Workforce Operations MGR

• 3.  RE: You know you want to win these prizes!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-23-2023 09:29

Stacey - please put in a submission if you've done anything to your home or otherwise (solar panels, really cool toaster, cleaning bots). We'd love to read your story!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources