For Accounts Receivable
- Are my configuration settings right, and what am I missing?
- Shortcuts that save time
- How would you onboard a new collector to Latitude?
Agency Interface Manager
- Outsourcing Do’s and Don’ts
- Multi-Tier Strategy management
- Understanding Agency Performance
- How to best define events
- Pro-Tips on designing workflows.
- How do I use workflows to get more time back in my day?
Exchange ETL Tool
- How to I get the most out of ETL?
- What are some best practices to embed C#
- SQL Powerhouse Tips
Meet Some of the User Group's Board Members
VP, The Bureaus, Inc.
President, RMAI Board of Directors
Through her more than 30 years industry experience Marian has kept The Bureaus, Inc. on the forefront of technology, assisting in development of proprietary tools including account level net present value modeling and data management systems.
Delta Outsource Group, Inc.
Jim has over 30 years of experience encompassing all facets of the collection industry. Mr. Peacock also serves as a Unit Director for the MissouriCollectors Association and is a Licensed Collection Manager for the states of Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, Alaska, and Michigan.
Roger has over 25 years’ experience in the Collection industry and currently serves as President Elect for ACA International. He is also the President of The Collections Coach which provides edutaining consulting and training services to the debt collection community.
The Latitude User Group is your source for expertise, sharing and networking
For nearly 20 years, the Latitude team has been developing the software to provide the features and capabilities that our users need and want. But knowing *everything* Latitude can do for your organization is challenging, even for the most seasoned users.
That’s why we developed this online User Group. This is an area for all of us to share best practices and techniques to get the most out of Latitude. If you are new to using the software, or a grizzled veteran, it is our sincere hope that everyone will post and respond to help each other out. Very often, even those of us at Genesys might not know more than one of our “super users”. We build the car, but don’t get a chance to drive it very often. We hope those expert “drivers” will share their knowledge and expertise freely with our user community.
Our appeal to you:
- If you have a question, ask it!
- If you have pro tip, post it!
- If you just want to say hello, do it!
We are glad you are here.
The Latitude by Genesys Team.
Join Us Today!