Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Let me pick your brain - Quality Assurance and Compliance 

10-21-2021 10:14

Quality Assurance and Compliance
From Genesys Cloud WEM

Do you want to learn more about WEM and Quality Assurance and Compliance, check out our first Let Me Pick Your Brain video with our expert Jose Ruiz, who will introduce us to the discipline.

85% of surveyed stated that “The greatest challenge to managing quality is caused by not having sufficient time to analyze and use data”
Contact Babel - The Inner Circle Guide to Omnichannel Workforce Optimization 2020

Automated quality management, evaluation, and surveys
Automated workflows that drive quality at scale
Say goodbye to evaluation techniques that rely on the manual search and selection, deploy quality policies that scale, creating a fairer approach to quality and performance assessment.
100% off interactions recorded no data lost
Record all interactions in any channel maintaining the integrity of its content and structure, ensuring 100% of the information is collected and retained, and get the full picture by recording agent desktop activity.

4k Multiple-monitor screen recording
Business and customer insights
AI-powered speech and text analytics tools to close the loop, extracting meaning and insights to plan and execute strategies boosting the quality and performance of the workforce and business.

Speech and text analytics included in price
Enterprise-grade security & compliance
Meet compliance on a global scale, ensure sensitive information is handled properly with a set of integrated tools automation and custom processes for recording and Quality Management.
A little learning goes a long way

Of course, this is just a short preview of Quality Assurance and Compliance. Remember, you can specialize and refine your skills through Genesys Beyond courses. And you can always learn more about quality management in our Genesys Resource Center.
Help my PureCloud Quality Assurance & Compliance Resources

#QualityManagement
#Interaction/ScreenRecording
#SpeechandTextAnalytics

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
4 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.