Genesys Casual

View Only

Genesys Community Monthly Newsletter (May 2019) 

07-24-2019 08:49

Hello,

What are your plans for summer? Whether you are home or away, there are tons of options to stay connected with the Genesys Community.

• Join the Xperience19 Community
  • Watch the PureCloud Community: Q&A Show
  • Meet our New Community Teammate
  • Listen to "Take a Moment" - A Genesys Podcast

Join the Xperience19 Community - Now Live!

We wanted to give everyone attending or interested in Xperience19 a place to connect. The Xperience19 Community is now live! We would love for you to join and contribute.

Feel free to ask questions about the event, share some of the sessions you are interested in and let us know what we can do to improve your Xperience.

I've posted My Hot Takes on Denver, I would love to hear your own list of can't-miss spots/activities. 

PureCloud Community: Q&A Show - Now in Production

At the Community's headquarters in Durham, NC. We are always thinking of ways to further our engagement with you. This includes exploring different mediums, events, and communication tools. Our latest experiment is launching the PureCloud Community Q&A Show. If you have not had a chance yet, check it out. You can always find the latest episode on PureCloud Community's home page and the full archive will be available in the PureCloud's Library.

In each episode we invite a PureCloud expert to discuss questions in the PureCloud Community. It's a great chance for us to provide walkthroughs of certain topics and shed additional light on conversations. Let us know what you think!

New Community Teammate

It's been a joy watching the community nearly double in activity since we finished launching the platform last March. To keep up with the growth, we have added a designated Community Coordinator to the team - Cole Callahan. Please read his introduction post to get to know him and feel free to say hi.

Cole and I will be working together on a lot of exciting features that we look forward to announcing in the coming months. 

"Take a Moment" - New Genesys Podcast 

Genesys launches its first podcast, Take a Moment. The podcast that explores the essence of customer experience, creativity and company culture through stories with numerous accomplished professionals. Hosts Nathan Bennett and Mari Yamaguchi talk with great leaders about how they think, learn from their failures and inspire others to succeed. Guests include: the CEO of an international airport, the director of a bustling contact center, female leaders in technology, and experts in sales and marketing. If you’re hungry for insightful, compelling — and often hilarious — stories from all walks of business life, share, subscribe and take a moment with us.
#CXLife(Xperience19,IndustryDiscussion,etc.)
#General
#IntroduceYourself
#News

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.