Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

nGAGEMENT Solution and Gamification Event

Score a 60-day free trial of the new nGAGEMENT solution and learn about the Gamification Event Series in this week's episode.

- Event Overview 
- WEM + nGAGEMENT Offer

Latest Discussion Posts

• The Gamification Event Series has begun! In this episode, Matt meets with the nGAGEMENT team to learn about the new gamification solution to reach Genesys Cloud, which you can try FREE for 60 days! Then, we check in with Marcela to learn about the events ...

• Hi Genesys Cloud Community! If you haven't heard already, I'm happy to let you know that The Genesys Gamification Event Series has begun! 🎉 We're super excited to share all this awesome content surrounding Gamification and schedules in Genesys ...

1 person likes this.
  • We are in the process of migrating from PureConnect to Genesys Cloud and we too, just ran into this oversight. There is no reason why a supervisor should gain access to full Admin queue settings just for the ability to Activate/Deactivate their agents ...

• under WFM Historical Adherence - Status, can someone explain the On queue (off Queue) scenario pic will not load, sorry On Queue (not responding) makes sense to us, On Queue (off queue) does not #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ Michael ...

• We have callers that english isn't primary language and we need to be able to conference interpreter into the call. Articles in resource center say that Queue calls cannot be conferenced. That is unacceptable as interpreter needs to hear both parties. ...

• Hi Guys, Would like to know if anyone has implemented an SSO with MFA?  If yes, what's the product?  I saw here ( https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-single-sign-on-sso/ ) that there are recommended SSOs but I want to know what product is currently ...

• Hi Malcolm There are some enhancement coming for our Alert mechanisms. For further information, please review, subscribe, and vote for this Idea: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLINB-I-475 I hope that you find this useful. Rick ------------------------------ ...

1 person likes this.
  • Bulk export does not result in deletion of recording nor metadata. Bulk delete results in deletion of recording but does not delete/affect conversation related analytics data. ------------------------------ Jay Langsford Senior Director, Workforce Optimization ...

• You may find this better answered in the Developer Forum but the issue is you have to be a participant in the recording to pause it. The pause cannot be done by another user or client credentials. There is a feature planned to allow this for third party ...

• Hi Team, Im hoping one of you can shed some light on this. A customer needed SSO turned on, so we did all the settings in the Microsoft AD and added the details to purecloud. We did not turn on SSO toggle button but logged in thru the button which says ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

WEM 60-Day Offer

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)