Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

nGAGEMENT Solution and Gamification Event

Score a 60-day free trial of the new nGAGEMENT solution and learn about the Gamification Event Series in this week's episode.

- Event Overview 
- WEM + nGAGEMENT Offer

Latest Discussion Posts

• The Gamification Event Series has begun! In this episode, Matt meets with the nGAGEMENT team to learn about the new gamification solution to reach Genesys Cloud, which you can try FREE for 60 days! Then, we check in with Marcela to learn about the events ...

• Hi Genesys Cloud Community! If you haven't heard already, I'm happy to let you know that The Genesys Gamification Event Series has begun! 🎉 We're super excited to share all this awesome content surrounding Gamification and schedules in Genesys ...

1 person likes this.
  • Good afternoon, I'm looking for some assistance with sentiment testing. Are we able to define words, phrases, that we deem positive or is this already predefined for us? I have a basic text script which I read out during the call and words such as "brilliant" ...

• I think this could be good. You could even extend this into more a camping.... or survive and thrive in the wild. What are the tools that you want to bring. The more you bring with you the more you are going to be weighed down and the slower you will ...

• Hello Gladys, Have you managed to solve this issue? I faced with the same one, tried George's advice, but without success... ------------------------------ Anton Karelin Jet Infosystems ------------------------------

• A customer we are currently working with introduced us to a key stakeholder representing multiple lines of business, and she has no idea of what Genesys is. In describing Genesys Cloud to her, it occurred to me that what we offer is very much like a Swiss ...

• Hi, we are trying to implement a 21 day cool off period before calling a contact again. We have a service that handles the importing & removal of contacts based off some criteria in our CRM however this only works for contacts that we know the wrap ...

• Hi Mario,  I am waiting to hear from you soon.  I am hoping the project zip file and the recording of our session with Jim help you to understand the nature of the integration require.  I have already sent a few emails, but have not heard from you.  Please ...

• Well, since I needed a quick confirmation, I opened a case with Care. Gage Decker from Genesys checked with Dev and the answer was: It shouldn't be an issue since it is sending and the TXT is used to verify the sending service belongs to the customer ...

• Hello, Community members. Today we have released a new feature in our Genesys Cloud Coaching capabilities. This new enhancement allows supervisors and quality managers to deliver more effective coaching sessions by taking into consideration multiple ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

WEM 60-Day Offer

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)