Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

Q&A Show: WebRTC (Part 1)
Get a quick introduction to WebRTC as Alan answers
community members' questions
to set the stage for this two-part episode.

Join the WebRTC Discussion

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

New Poll Available

Hey there Genesys Community! We've got a Summer Contest coming to you! We've found that the most searched keyword among members so far in 2021 is Salesforce (no surprise there). Can you guess what the 2 nd most searched keyword in our community is? ...

2 people like this.
  • Hey Everyone, I took some time off during vacation to record the first part of our Q&A Episode on WebRTC. In this episode, Alan answers the following questions:  Can WebRTC be used with VDI solutions? How do you configure VDI WebRTC helpers? ...

1 person likes this.
  • Bot Flows have a very minimal charge for sessions and turns as described in the resource center.  They are the only way you can "hold" the conversation open with messaging. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl Avtex Solutions, LLC Contact ...

• Hello all, I do have requirement of integrating Genesys Dialog Engine with Genesys Cloud basically Genesys Widget. As all know , it doesn't support Rich Media. hence, I'm looking your support interms of customization of product, Anyone here has done ...

• Not sure , i believe we can achieve this on state level  by the way BOT is Extra paid Service right ------------------------------ Noufal Ebrahim Saudi Manpower Solutions Co. ------------------------------

• Thank you Brad for your answer. Having bots in the global zone means that all the data, logs... associated with the interactions are located outside of European countries. This is a major concern for our customers. This will certainly block the deployment ...

• Ahh yes now I'm with you Robert.  That's exactly what I've ended up doing.  Thanks :) ------------------------------ Vaun McCarthy NTT New Zealand LimitedVaun McCarthy NTT New Zealand Limited ------------------------------

• You won't be able to get the multiple messages in the same flow without a bot flow.  There is no concept of wait for response in the messaging flows.  You can easily do this in a bot flow. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl Avtex Solutions, ...

• Hi Robert ,  Thank you for reply . let me explain what i am looking . Example of Conversation  ---------------- Customer : Hi  Message Flow :  Hi Customer , Please type 1 for Inquiry and 2 for Complaint Customer : 2 Message Flow : Please Enter your ...

• Hello,  I know architect has a Hold Music object within editor that can be used which can play the whole prompt set as a duration. I am looking for a way to create an expression for specific prompts to play by duration. Lets say i want to play a ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Most Popular Search Term

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)