Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

Genesys Cloud Q&A Show: Metrics

In this GCAP Requested Episode, we are talking about Genesys Cloud Metrics! First we get an overview of some of the new features released in 2020 and then we answer community members' questions.

Latest Discussion Posts

• You asked, we listened! This latest episode was requested by a GCAP member and it was a pleasure to have Maisey on the show to give us an overview of some of the features released in Genesys Cloud this year!  After that, she answers some questions that ...

2 people like this.
  • Hi Trey, Are the UI elements: Team badging and presence triggered off the same Other Phone field? Below is our current configuration in Azure AD, and we do have Team badging while we don't have the Presence . The MS Teams users are shown as Offline. ...

• Thanks Clifton! We are seeing "Collaborate" not "Communicate" so I think we are all good there. My main concern was impacting our license "compliance" but since the Collaborate don't count against us I think we are good. Would be great if all of these ...

• Thank you Trey!  Sorry for splitting the thread. We are seeing "Collaborate" not "Communicate" so I think we are all good there. My main concern was impacting our license "compliance" but since the Collaborate don't count against us I think we are good. ...

• Thanks Trey.  I am still struggling to get the Teams Logo showing in the new Teams users created in GC and to show their presence.   I have a ticket open but Support came back today and said for this functionality it requires SIP trunking which is not ...

• With the current design of the integration, we are mirroring/copying Teams user accounts into GC.  So yes, the attributes need to be created and saved in Azure SCIM mapping, and those mappings are assigned to the GC user accounts.  Specifically, the objectId ...

• In Attribute Mapping do you need to select Create.  Is this necessary to have this done.   This would stop the issue of new users being added into Genesys Cloud People.   I assume if there they are not created in GC you would still be able to search for ...

• Thanks but the issue here is NON-ACD Interactions. ------------------------------ Chip Sharp Sr. Manager, Customer Experience Solutions -Powernet Global Telecommunications ------------------------------

• https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/acd-routing-permissions-change/ ------------------------------ Melissa Bailey Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• I need someone to confirm that I am, or am not, crazy. I'm seeing now that the permission listed above now requires a Purecloud license type whereas previously it only required a Communicate license. It would appear that this is a recent change as we ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

New Teams Integration

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files