Genesys Cloud CX (formerly PureCloud)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good afternoon, Community!  We just locked in our guests for the following Q & A Show! We'll be chatting about all things DevOps and Platform Integration Patterns with our special guests.  Meet Becky & John: @Becky Powell - Director, ...

• Hey Everyone, It has been an absolute pleasure to meet and start working with @Melissa Ly . She's going to make her debut on the Q&A Show to share a tip about community notifications and share our contest winners for the Ideas Lab Contest. If you haven't ...

2 people like this.
  • Hi All Does anyone know if you can handle Genesys live chats in Salesforce via the widget as I call it, the phone pop up in SF? Also interested if WhatsApp will work in the same manner, as in use a chat window like when doing live chat.  Thanks Steve ...

• There isn't much you can do about transferring to individual users.  However, if your queue naming convention allows you to determine that a call from queue A can or cannot be transferred to queue B, you could store and retrieve participant data and interrogate ...

• I have an interesting customer ask I'm trying to solve for.  During a live voice interaction, they want to be able to transfer to a flow, where the caller will record a description of an event, then return to the agent.  Like the functionality of a Secure ...

• Once we reassigned all of the schedule groups and individual schedules that made up the schedule groups - she was able to save.  So it looks like you have to update all pieces before the user can do anything - and only Emergency can be updated in bulk. ...

• Hi, I thought I'd share something we experienced this morning.  We received tickets starting today because users could not see their call routes to make changes.  I found that the call routes now have a division assignment, and that all of them are set ...

• I had this issue and it was that SMTP Auth was disabled at the Org level and mailbox level. See https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/clients-and-mobile-in-exchange-online/authenticated-client-smtp-submission --------- Derek --------- ------------------------------ ...

• Dears I'm grateful to recently join to cloud community it's a glad honor for me  dears I have so many queries regards to genesys chat widget could anyone help me to get the right way !! 1- how could I customize the CSS files for the widget (I have tried ...

• You can select an in-queue call flow on the voice tab of a flow.  It will execute when the agent transfers the call to that queue, until it gets answered by another agent.  Put whatever logic you want in the in-queue call flow to detect poor staffing ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Mascot Design Challenge

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)