PureCloud

Latest Discussion Posts

• For some reason we are not able to export queues performance view data to a .CSV file when we are using Division as a filter. When clicking the Export CSV button we get Failed to Create a Report! notification. Export works fine when using Queue as a filter. ...

• So, in layman's terms,  Basic requirements to be considered for the interaction: The agent must have handled an interaction within the past week (7 days) if there are more than 100 eligible agents (eligibility defined in 2-4 below).  The top ...

• Yeah. We have the domains all whitelisted and we have the ip address json reference.  Issue is that after you get to the url that's whistled ... the provisioning one, you get directed to an ip address that doesn't have a domain attached to it that starts ...

• Just to flesh this all out... For the  Best available skills evaluation method, the Resource Center says: Best Available Skills ACD only considers the first 100 available agents who have all of the requested skills and the highest average ...

• I should not presume... Have you gone through this article in the Resource Center? https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/purecloud-ports-services/ ------------------------------ George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP Principal Technology Consultant ...

• So, this is, in fact firewall related. The issue is that we are seeing hard ip addresses come back instead of dns entries. For example, ec2 instances, not their dns entry. This causes our firewalls (palo alto) some heartburn. It's difficult to whitelist ...

• Thanks George. I opened a Support case also. Its not really causing a problem for the customer. Just a major annoyance. They get the Update Licenses window even if they just look inside a PureCloud User account. Greg Beal ...

• Greg, Another Community thread popped up talking about this. It seems to be a new behavior in the People container when you add or edit users. When you edit a user, even if you change something like auto-answer (or change nothing at all) this warning ...

• Product Management is working on implementing that merged idea: "[We are] working on a new routing method which will use 'Agent Presence + Time Since Last Interaction'  https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLINB-I-296 ) to effectively route calls ...

• Sven Thanks for the idea. You can only vote on the merged idea. I have do so as requested. Ray Richardson Werner Co. ------------------------------ Ray Richardson Werner ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Community Members of the Month

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files