Xperience19 Community

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Darryn, Good news for you! The Xperience19 stream was recorded and you can watch at any time! I attached the link below! https://www.linkedin.com/video/live/urn:li:ugcPost:6544583351574102016/ ------------------------------ Cole Callahan Genesys ...

• @Sudipta Ghosh  thank you for voting in the polls! You won 5k GCAP Points! As soon as he's back from pub, @Cole Callahan will get you connected with the GCAP team so you can claim your prize. Until then, take a moment to sign up for GCAP if you have ...

1 person likes this.
  • Great question @Serkan Kaya . It's Cole's birthday, so I hope he is chasing the flea market experience of his dreams!​ ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Where's George

Whirlwind day today...giving two presentations, participating in three others, plus trying to see everyone I can.  Come to Red Rock 8 to meet up and get some ice cream! No ice cream at 12:00, but I'll be in Red Rock 8 again. #BreakoutSessions ------------------------------ ...

• Tell us your cloud services dream… https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T3MWKGD Genesys Cloud is all about great cloud services that you can use with any of our products and solutions. Help us help you with this quick 8-question survey ...

• Hey Everyone, Can't wait to chat with you in the community. I am watching Cole's stream from YouTube and getting the Genesys Live audio/video feed from LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/video/live/urn:li:ugcPost:6544583351574102016/ Linkedin ...

• @Erin Neufeld , glad you made it to Denver and definitely hope to see you at one of my sessions. If we don't get to talk there, I will be at the Genesys University booth afterwards.  Rock on! ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees ...

• Find me at the GU Booth in the Expo hall. Would be great to see you and talk community! #Events #Recommendations(Food/Drink) ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ---------------------------- ...

• Hey Everyone,  The leader for where Cole should stream and how he should be dressed are in constant fluctuation! Remember, to sign in before you vote to be eligible for the 5k GCAP Points!  Looking forward to streaming with you tomorrow. Cheers, #Events ...

• Hello everyone! The livestream of Xperience19 is coming up in 2 days and the votes for my attire and location during the livestream are tight. I won't release any numbers, but as of now I would have to bring a valid form of identification to the location. ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

What Do You Think?

CX-Heroes-GKN-650x367.png
Submit Your Story!

Reviews-Web-Banner-V2.jpg

For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products, receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius.

Helpful Links

Communities

Product Communities
PureCloud
PureConnect
PureEngage On-Premises
PureEngage Cloud

Event Communities
Xperience19 - NEW

Industry Communities
Certification and Training
Genesys Casual
Workforce Optimization

Developer Communities
PureCloud Developer Center
PureConnect (Coming Soon)
PureEngage (Coming Soon)

*New* Unanswered Questions
PureCloud Community
PureConnect Community
PureEngage Community

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files