Genesys Casual

View Only

Genesys Community Monthly Newsletter (January 2019) 

01-31-2019 16:10

Want to hangout with the community team and fellow members in Colorado for Xperience19? Read on for a special offer and get up to speed on just a few community reminders as we jump start 2019.

• My New Year's Resolution
  • Meet the Community at Xperience19
  • Certification Giveaway Winner (December's Contest)
  • *New Poll* What giveaways would you like to see?
*Help Your Community* Liking Posts and Selecting "Make Best Answer"

No one likes the process of choosing (much less adhering to) a new year's resolution, but I've picked one that is quite simple and has amazing benefits. Want to join me? For 2019, one of my new year's resolutions is to support the online content that has helped me.

It's a simple action, but liking someone's question or commenting on someone's discussion can go a long way. It's a nice gesture of appreciation for the original creator, and, as the community team enters 2019, we want to put more programs in place that recognize great content and contributors. So your feedback and support is much appreciated.

How can you help?

• Liking the replies that have helped you takes less than a second and can mean a lot! 
  • Go a step further, for the posts that you have created, marking "best answer" can go a long way in showing your thanks and gratitude and it highlights the answer for future readers.
    • Our oldest community post turned 11 years old back in December! So you could in all reality be helping a future generation!
  • Likewise, if some content really missed the mark, feel free to mark it as inappropriate and our moderator team will review.
All of these gestures can be made from the discussion thread.

It's that simple!

Meet the Community at Xperience19

The community team and I would love the chance to meet all of you in Denver, Colorado, for Xperience19- Genesys' customer experience event of the year. Community-specific events for Xperience19 will be announced in the coming months, however, until then, take advantage of this valuable offer!

If you register before January 15th, 2019, you can save $600 off your registration and, for community members only, if you complete your pre-registration in the month of January, you can also be entered for a chance to win afree certification exam of your choice! *Details on the drawing TBD.*

So, if you register before January 15th that means you can save $600 on your registration AND be entered for a chance to win a free certification exam. Check out the Xperience19 page to learn more.

Certification Giveaway Winner

Thank you to everyone who who has joined and participated in the Certification and Training Community! All members who joined before 1/1/2019 were entered into a drawing for a free PureCloud or PureEngage certification exam. The winner is...Marcel Souza

If you are bummed that you missed out, don't worry. More chances to win will be coming. Speaking of...

*Poll* Future Contests

Want another shot at a free certification, the chance to win an Xperience19 ticket, some valuable GCAP points, or a signed copy of the community newsletter? Hey, we aren't mind readers, some prizes may interest you more than others. Head over to the Genesys Casual community and participate in our latest poll to let us know what contest prize you would most like to see.

News that's Noteworthy

Want to leave a review about Genesys for a quick $25 gift card and some GCAP points? For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products, receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius and 7,000 GCAP points.Get started here.

Did you miss a previous newsletter? You can now browse our entire collection in the Genesys Casual Community's Library.

--

What do you think of these updates? Any ideas or thoughts on the community? The easiest way to share your feedback is to reply to this email or message me in the community and please feel free to connect with me if you haven't already.

Best,

Matt Lawson
Online Community Manager
Community.Genesys.com

#Events
#General
#News
#Rules(Contest,Community,etc.)

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares