Certification and Training

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Rafal, I am sorry to hear about all the inconvenience you faced during your exam. Here are the clarifications to some of your questions. Due to the impact of COVID-19, Kryterion has stopped phone support. You may notice that the phone numbers are ...

• Hi, I have passed on your details to our Sales team. They will get in touch with you. ------------------------------ Sheela Sridharan Program Manager - Certifications Genesys University ------------------------------

• Hi Sergio, You may register for an exam multiple times. However, each voucher can be used for only one attempt of an exam. You will need to purchase new vouchers for every subsequent attempt. ------------------------------ Sheela Sridharan Program ...

• Only for the Genesys Cloud GCA exam. All GCP exams are proctored online and no resources are allowed to be used. ------------------------------ George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE Principal Technology Consultant Genesys ------------------------- ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi All, Thanks for the clarification. Cheers ------------------------------ Sreekand Muthukrishnan Conn3ct ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: New In Genesys

Hello Ashish, Thanks a lot for your support. I go through the link that you told me but, there are multiple documents and tab, so I don't know where I have to start. if you don't mind do you have any document or any PDF learning guide which you can share ...

• Virtual training is NOT just clicking through a presentation. Our virtual training is as close to an in-person experience as you can get without the travel! Check out these quick videos from one of our instructors to get a sample! https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/training-support/preparing-for-training ...

• Hi Giovanni, Please note that passing the GCPS8-ISP exam is no longer a requirement for partners. Therefore, this exam is no longer available on the GU exam catalog. However, the learning plan to prepare for this exam is still available under Sales ...

• Hi Madhukar, Please note that passing the GCPS8-ISP exam is no longer a requirement for partners. Therefore, this exam is no longer available on the GU exam catalog. However, the learning plan to prepare for this exam is still available under Sales Training. ...

• Hi, If your exams were migrated to the COVID-19 placeholder center, you may self-reschedule your exams. The rescheduling steps are simple and can be found here . You may contact Kryterion Customer Support to have your delivery type changed from KTN ...

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

New to the Community?

Join today!