Certification and Training

Latest Discussion Posts

• Not sure what my error was but, here's the pic of Sam and family! ------------------------------ Shanti Lall Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Gayathri, Could you please help me with list of updated Genesys certification details. Certification which covers Designer , GAX , Reporting , Grat , Agent setup , Speechminer. ------------------------------ Sravan Karasudula Microsoft Corporation ...

• Can you please help me with certification related details. I'm not sure how to proceed with giving pure engage cloud certification. Prerequisites for doing any basic Pure engage cloud certification and learning. #PureEngageCloud ------------------------------ ...

• Hi all - Let's use this as a spot for all ideas and best practices that people come up with. Any time you've had an "aha!" moment that other people might benefit from hearing about! #Certification #PureConnect #Training ------------------------------ ...

• Hi all - Let's use this as a spot for all ideas and best practices that people come up with. Any time you've had an "aha!" moment that other people might benefit from hearing about! #Certification #GenesysCloud #Training ------------------------------ ...

• Genesys Engage - Advanced Real-Time Reporting with Pulse Webinar from 20. May 2021 Question & Answers Q: Can we monitor the SLA @120s or 180s in Pulse? It is possible by adding a TimeRange in Reporting StatServer Application Options:   Range0-120 ...

• We are offering a FREE webinar on this frequently requested topic. Join us on April 20 as we explore this feature. Our instructor,  Reinhard Beck  will be walking you through it. Two options for times: Zoom registration links (times given in US ...

3 people like this.
  • Genesys Engage - Pulse version 9.x New Optional possibility in Pulse version 9.x:    Deploy RabbitMQ for quick widget updates https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/EZP/9.0.0/Deploy/RabbitMQ Genesys Pulse with RabbitMQ supports quick updates for CurrentStatus ...

• Reinhard Beck is our featured Instructor of the Month for April! Reinhard has been an instructor for over 20 years because t eaching is the best job in the world. No two days are the same! He currently specializes in our Engage platform.  Framework ...

4 people like this.
  • Hello Edward, yes, you would have to take the GCA exam again to renew. Here the link to the study guide https://rise.articulate.com/share/_Eh0cH0zljx9E-YPdau1b8sn6vvBklUS#/  Best regards, Reinhard Reinhard Beck Education Consultant, Genesys Beyond ...

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!