Certification and Training

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Kathiravan - I'm with the Beyond team and have asked our Education advisor to reach out to you today. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact beyond@genesys.com! Best, <o:p></o:p> ------------------------------ Mitch Hoover Genesys ...

• Congrats Hennie! Is it the cheetah you are grilling?! WoW hahaha Lovely pictures, magic place! Thank you for sharing :) ------------------------------ Israel Borges Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Good morning, Ray and Varun, Happy Monday! I appreciate you guys are helping me in right direction. I did exactly the same procedure before what you have guided me now, but nobody has contacted me, may be somethings went wrong from my end, considering ...

• Hi Mohamed, We recommend that you go through the Genesys Cloud API ebook on the Beyond portal. Here is the link to the API Developer exam study guide. https://rise.articulate.com/share/u_kNfbBgBQeHSRxQPtaooj5hpuKh2ZL0 This guide provides the details ...

• So nice to get to know a bit more about you, my friend. Thank you so much for all the help during this time here. It is a pleasure to work with such an amazing person as you. ------------------------------ Rodrigo Romao Genesys - Employees --------- ...

• I was beaten by one day! But I am happy to know you passed the exam. Congratulations! :) ------------------------------ Rafael Marciano BELISRCIANO Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: ccPulse???

Hi Dawn, We have removed CCPulse from our courses and exams. ------------------------------ Essakki Gomathy Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Well done! Ary is awesome! One more fun fact about him... If you are ever planning traveling abroad, Ary is the best guide there is!  Thanks for all the help my friend! Always nice to know more about you! ------------------------------ Rodrigo Romao ...

• Cedric Gawlik is our featured  Instructor of the Month  for June!   Cedric has been working with Genesys for 14 years now. He was hired as a trainer. Before that, Cedric worked in small French companies where he had different jobs, like pre-sale, ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello avid learners and teachers of all things Genesys! We are having a Summer Trivia event this month and the first set of questions are now live! Test your knowledge of Casual and Genesys Trivia in our  Trivia Tower Community . Stumped by a question ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files