Certification and Training

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi.. ​outside of using Beyond, I have been using YouTube to review. ------------------------------ Laura Cross ConvergeOne, Inc. ------------------------------

• Seth Rogen is the best! Acting career, instructor, car fix and mountain bike. Ustopable! Jokes aside! Congratulations Marcus, keep it up! It's been a pleasure working with you! ------------------------------ Rodrigo Romao Genesys - Employees ------- ...

• Hi, I have completed the eLearning for Genesys Cloud Certified Associate.  While continuing practice questions, I have requested a quote for " Exam - Genesys Cloud Certified Associate ". However, I didn't receive any response from beyond.  Could you ...

• Thanks a lot Siva, I am able to access the link. ------------------------------ Ashish Sinha Infosys Limited ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Thank you for the above information, these inputs really helps for preparing for the certification exams. Regards, Srini ------------------------------ Srinivas Munugala TTC Travel Group Limited ------------------------------

• Yaay, Brian! I would say that he is perhaps the most lively and enthusiastic instructors I have had the privilege of seeing in action! Must be that California weather and the adrenaline from all that gambling! Keep it up, Buddy! ------------------------------ ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello, Kenan. The classes' schedules can be found at https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/search From there, you can choose which product you have subscription for (Genesys Engage Learning Subscription, Genesys Cloud Learning Subscription or PureConnect ...

• Paul Simpson is our featured  Instructor of the Month  for September! Paul started with Interactive Intelligence and has been with us for over 13 years He was initially based in Amsterdam but moved with his family to Indiana in the middle of 2010. ...

3 people like this.
  • Hi Team, I would like to take below certification. Kindly let me know the procedure. Genesys e-Services 8.5 Consultant (GCP85-ESV) Thanks Manikandan #PureEngage ------------------------------ Manikandan Manimozhi Genesys - Employees --------- ...

• Hi Ryan, I was planning to take the Administration exam first, but you can really choose what you want.  There is no order to choose.  Thanks, Sreekand. ------------------------------ Sreekand Muthukrishnan Cognizant Technology Solutions India -- ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files