Certification and Training

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey Vincent, Our Sales team will connect with you in 2-3 business days on this. ------------------------------ Sheela Sridharan Program Manager - Certifications Genesys University ------------------------------

• Hey @Krishnakumar S ,  You can email CustomerCare@Genesys.com with any questions that you have about resource access and they can help you setup accounts. Thanks, Matt​ ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community ...

• Hi Sravan, GCA - PureEngage - Cloud Administrator 8  Certification is for PureEngage Cloud Course.  It is currently on the Retired phase as t he PureEngage Cloud training courses are being updated, and hence the certification is temporarily unavailable. ...

• for example.. https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/45bd412f-541e-4e49-95a4-41f7106afa49 ------------------------------ Rodrigo Hernandez ------------------------------

• done! ------------------------------ Rodrigo Hernandez ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Steven, Message me with your contact information. I can have one of our account managers contact you to discuss PureCloud consulting. We've got plenty of experience with some very complex PureCloud configurations.  Greg Beal ConvergeOne 317-876-6564 ...

• Hi Glenn, Here is the link to the new ebook portal. If you face any issues in accessing the ebooks, please send an email to education@genesys.com. Our support team will work on restoring your access. https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/home Please ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Christine, It is not mandatory to retake the courses. You can straightly appear for the exam to renew your certification validity. Thanks, Gayathri Rajan Certification Lead Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Gayathri,  Interesting to know about the retake policy - I'll share that with my colleague! Thanks ------------------------------ Gordon Thomson Dialler Manager Actavo ------------------------------

• You are right. The  Guide  is pretty useless. Maybe you finde  here  some useful information.

Xperience 2020

Xperience_2020_Genesys_website_ads_Knowledge_Network_ad.jpg

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 💡

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

New Training Website

GU-An-Easier-Way_Announcement.jpg

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!