Certification and Training

Latest Discussion Posts

• Genesys recently launched a new Genesys Cloud Technical Training curriculum - Cloud Certified Partner (CCP). Can i get the course objectives & study guide required to complete this certification ? #Certification #GenesysCloud #Training ------------------------------ ...

• I can't find it. I would like to access #Certification ------------------------------ Fernando Acevedo Colman Konecta Gestión Integral de Procesos SL ------------------------------

• Hi All, Has anyone recently done GCP - Reporting and Analytics Exam? Please share your experience.  Regards, Asif #Certification #GenesysCloud ------------------------------ Chaudhry Iqbal Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Hello Sravan. status today we do not have any Pure Engage Cloud / Genesys Engage Cloud certification exams. ------------------------------ Reinhard Beck Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Great... Thank you very much for the help. ------------------------------ Akif Dadan Dadan BTC Networks Saudi Arabia ------------------------------

• Thanks for your valuable input. ------------------------------ Thanks, Sureshkumar. ------------------------------

• Hi Sheela, I will be taking a exam next week May 19, 2021. Do I need an external webcam now or has the relaxing of the rule extended to 2021 Thanks ------------------------------ Daniel Tuan Aria Solutions ------------------------------

• Not sure what my error was but, here's the pic of Sam and family! ------------------------------ Shanti Lall Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Gayathri, Could you please help me with list of updated Genesys certification details. Certification which covers Designer , GAX , Reporting , Grat , Agent setup , Speechminer. ------------------------------ Sravan Karasudula Microsoft Corporation ...

• Hi all - Let's use this as a spot for all ideas and best practices that people come up with. Any time you've had an "aha!" moment that other people might benefit from hearing about! #Certification #PureConnect #Training ------------------------------ ...

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!