Certification and Training

Latest Discussion Posts

• Paul Simpson is our featured  Instructor of the Month  for September! Paul started with Interactive Intelligence and has been with us for over 13 years He was initially based in Amsterdam but moved with his family to Indiana in the middle of 2010. ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks for your valuable input. ------------------------------ Warm Regards, Sureshkumar. ------------------------------

• Hi Team, I would like to take below certification. Kindly let me know the procedure. Genesys e-Services 8.5 Consultant (GCP85-ESV) Thanks Manikandan #PureEngage ------------------------------ Manikandan Manimozhi Genesys - Employees --------- ...

• Hi Ryan, I was planning to take the Administration exam first, but you can really choose what you want.  There is no order to choose.  Thanks, Sreekand. ------------------------------ Sreekand Muthukrishnan Cognizant Technology Solutions India -- ...

• Hi Roddy, I don't have the option to DM. So please share your contact details with suresh.kumar@moksatechnologies.com ------------------------------ Warm Regards, Sureshkumar. ------------------------------

• I can't find it. I would like to access #Certification ------------------------------ Fernando Acevedo Colman Konecta Gestión Integral de Procesos SL ------------------------------

• Hi All, Has anyone recently done GCP - Reporting and Analytics Exam? Please share your experience.  Regards, Asif #Certification #GenesysCloud ------------------------------ Chaudhry Iqbal Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Hello Sravan. status today we do not have any Pure Engage Cloud / Genesys Engage Cloud certification exams. ------------------------------ Reinhard Beck Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Great... Thank you very much for the help. ------------------------------ Akif Dadan Dadan BTC Networks Saudi Arabia ------------------------------

• Hi Sheela, I will be taking a exam next week May 19, 2021. Do I need an external webcam now or has the relaxing of the rule extended to 2021 Thanks ------------------------------ Daniel Tuan Aria Solutions ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files