Certification and Training

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Congratulations, @Rodrigo Romao ​ ------------------------------ Berns ------------------------------

• Great! Thank you! ------------------------------ Val Appleyard Know How SA ------------------------------

• Hi Joe, Thank you for the response, I will wait for couple of days. Rajesh ------------------------------ Rajesh Jayaraman Individual Only Contact Account ------------------------------

• Hi Siva, do you know, what is passing score for this exam? ------------------------------ Mukesh Singh HCL Technologies Ltd. ------------------------------

• Hi, I am planning to take Genesys Cloud Certified Partner Exam (CCP). But I am not aware how to get the voucher code for booking the slot for online proctored Exam. Can anyone please guide me the procedure to request for the voucher for Genesys Cloud ...

• Jim Fox is our featured  Instructor of the Month  for December! Jim has been with Genesys over 7.5 years as an instructor and had previously taught for 2 years at Avaya. The majority of his time in the industry has been in a technical support role ...

• You finish the " Cloud Certified Partner " learning plan in beyond.genesys.com? ------------------------------ Rodrigo Hernandez ------------------------------

• Seth Rogen is the best! Acting career, instructor, car fix and mountain bike. Ustopable! Jokes aside! Congratulations Marcus, keep it up! It's been a pleasure working with you! ------------------------------ Rodrigo Romao Genesys - Employees ------- ...

• Hi, I have completed the eLearning for Genesys Cloud Certified Associate.  While continuing practice questions, I have requested a quote for " Exam - Genesys Cloud Certified Associate ". However, I didn't receive any response from beyond.  Could you ...

• Thank you for the above information, these inputs really helps for preparing for the certification exams. Regards, Srini ------------------------------ Srinivas Munugala TTC Travel Group Limited ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files