Certification

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks  Guys. ------------------------------ Mohanad Agha Fourth Dimension Systems ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Certification

I'd love to get this free! #PureConnect ------------------------------ Mark Oleksik ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: GCPS8-ISP

Romain, You should have been contacted by your rep for us to get follow up information, but I would still like to answer your question All comments are reviewed by our exam review boards and they decide if the question warrants being changed based on ...

• Please also take a look at this link from our certification community library. It contains links to all the source content for the PureCloud Exam https://community.genesys.com/viewdocument/genesys-certified-associate-purec?CommunityKey=e2dd9cd4-4d04-40dd-9794-2d625061effb&tab=librarydocuments ...

• Aron, Thanks for the question, I am sure many people have the same question.  If you have recently written a certification exam, you will receive an online badge from youracclaim.com When you accept the badge, the business card art is available after ...

1 person likes this.

Congratulations!

The Winner of the Certification Giveaway for September
Screen_Shot_2018-10-01_at_3_07_58_PM.png
Simon Sommer

Helpful Links

Communities

Technical Communities
PureCloud
PureConnect
PureEngage Premise
PureEngage Cloud

Industry Communities
Certification
Genesys Casual
Workforce Optimization

Developer Communities
PureCloud Developer Center
PureConnect (Coming Soon)
PureEngage (Coming Soon)

*New* Unanswered Questions
PureCloud Community
PureConnect Community
PureEngage Community

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

CX19
- Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

New Training Website

GU-An-Easier-Way_Announcement.jpg

Latest Shared Files