Genesys Casual

Genesys Knowledge Network Updated Tour

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am very pleased to announce the GCAP Members of the Month are Nicole Rastall and Meng Yong Choo ! Nicole stands as a Top 25 Contributor and was able to engage members in the PureConnect Community by asking a technical question that was relevant ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello everyone! The livestream of Xperience19 is coming up in 2 days and the votes for my attire and location during the livestream are tight. I won't release any numbers, but as of now I would have to bring a valid form of identification to the location. ...

• Matt, That helps; thanks for clarifying.  I added it to my profile.  I'll let you know if I still have issues or not.   Thanks ------------------------------ Mike Spiegel TEC Services Group, Inc. ------------------------------

• Welcome to the team, Cole! ------------------------------ Clay Tison Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Happy Monday!

Psh. That guy's the worst. ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• Yeah, that's not the dialog I got. I clicked the "Find Your Community" button on the main page, which gave me a list of all the communities I can access. https://community.genesys.com/communities/allcommunities Clicked Join ...

• Just in case you missed the new event, here is a quick description:  There's never been a better time to be a Genesys customer. With innovations in cloud, digital and AI, we're making great strides every day to bring you the capabilities you need to ...

• @Scott Williams , the list for breakouts is now available here: https://www.genesys.com/events/xperience19/agenda/breakouts  ​ ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• Hey everyone, An updated Genesys Knowledge Network tour is now available. Check it out here:  #General #News ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hey @Cris Bjelajac , Great question. Took me a while to figure this out myself. They go under "My Contributions" on your profile. The following link should take you there: https://community.genesys.com/network/members/profile/contributions/contributions-list ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Product Communities
PureCloud
PureConnect
PureEngage On-Premises
PureEngage Cloud
Latitude By Genesys

Event Communities
Xperience19 - NEW

Industry Communities
Certification and Training
Genesys Casual
Workforce Optimization

Developer Communities
PureCloud Developer Center
PureConnect (Coming Soon)
PureEngage (Coming Soon)

*New* Unanswered Questions
PureCloud Community
PureConnect Community
PureEngage Community

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files

What Do You Think?

Reviews-Web-Banner-V2.jpg
For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products,
receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius.