Genesys Casual

Genesys Knowledge Network Updated Tour

Latest Discussion Posts

• @Scott Williams , the list for breakouts is now available here: https://www.genesys.com/events/xperience19/agenda/breakouts  ​ ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• Hey everyone, An updated Genesys Knowledge Network tour is now available. Check it out here:  #General #News ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hey @Cris Bjelajac , Great question. Took me a while to figure this out myself. They go under "My Contributions" on your profile. The following link should take you there: https://community.genesys.com/network/members/profile/contributions/contributions-list ...

• @Scott Williams Correct. Education Day will be an additional $300 for an all day pass. After the agenda is fully updated, you will be able to purchase different levels of Xperience 19 tickets.  Ex. Xperience 19 base ticket.  Xperience 19 +Education Day ...

• Hi @Piotr Danielewski , sorry about that. I updated the links, please try again. Also, here is the url for the group's page: https://community.genesys.com/gugfc​ ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ...

• Matthew, long time we don't talk. My registered name is my actual name and the signature is my Nick name sort like (Matthew>Matt). I haven't been checked the Genesys page yet, but I will look into it. :) ------------------------------ Ronnie Padron Sr. ...

• Profile Picture

Sr. Voice Engineer

QBE is looking for a Sr. Voice Engineer in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin to join our North American voice services team.    QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the ...

1 person likes this.
  • I'm a consultant specializing in Interactive Intelligence/Genesys (Pure Connect/Cloud/Engage) 4.0 Certified VoIP telephony Engineer seeking new opportunities.  I have over 13 years of IT ININ/Genesys Telephony Support/Implementation/Training. My knowledge, ...

• We've had a few users inquire about price, so I wanted to publish it here:  Super Saver: now through January 15, 2019: $795 USD Early Bird: January 15 - March 15, 2019: $995 USD Standard: March 15 - May 15, 2019: $1395 USD On-site/Late: ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey Horst, The agenda for Xperience19 should be published by late February. I can also confirm that there will be an app for the event, same as last year. We'll post critical updates related to the event on the Genesys Casual community. Cheers, ------------------------------ ...

Xperience19 Registration!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files

What Do You Think?

Reviews-Web-Banner-V2.jpg
For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products,
receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius.