Genesys Casual

Recap of CX18

Latest Discussion Posts

• The Genesys User Group for Customers is starting their 2019 season!  If you have not had a chance to learn about the group and how you can join, checkout their page to learn more. Have you joined the group or attended a meeting? If so, what did ...

2 people like this.
  • Hey Ronnie,  I am not THE person, but I noticed your registered name is different from your signature. Maybe attaching your Linkedin to make it easy to research you would be helpful.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronnie-padron-375430a/  We are connected, ...

• Impressive! ------------------------------ Clay Tison Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Sr. Voice Engineer

QBE is looking for a Sr. Voice Engineer in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin to join our North American voice services team.    QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the ...

1 person likes this.
  • I'm a consultant specializing in Interactive Intelligence/Genesys (Pure Connect/Cloud/Engage) 4.0 Certified VoIP telephony Engineer seeking new opportunities.  I have over 13 years of IT ININ/Genesys Telephony Support/Implementation/Training. My knowledge, ...

• Profile Picture

Pricing for Xperience19

We've had a few users inquire about price, so I wanted to publish it here:  Super Saver: now through January 15, 2019: $795 USD Early Bird: January 15 - March 15, 2019: $995 USD Standard: March 15 - May 15, 2019: $1395 USD On-site/Late: May ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Xperience19 Agenda?

Hey Horst, The agenda for Xperience19 should be published by late February. I can also confirm that there will be an app for the event, same as last year. We'll post critical updates related to the event on the Genesys Casual community. Cheers, ------------------------------ ...

• Hey Scott, I love the suggestion of being able to identify community members by way of a badge or pin. We are actively planning for Xperience19 and this is being discussed, so i hope to have more details in the coming months. I don't have a timeline ...

• Systems Integration, Inc. seeks an experienced Sr. Database Engineer with MS SQL, and Genesys PureConnect background to join our team. The engineer will maintain databases that are operational and provide valid and relevant data for our customers. An ...

• Same great location, now named Xperience19 https://www.genesys.com/events/xperience19 ------------------------------ George Ganahl CCXP, GCA Principal Program Manager Genesys ------------------------------

Meet the CX Heroes

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files

What Do You Think?

Reviews-Web-Banner-V2.jpg
For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products,
receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius.