Genesys Casual

CX Month in Genesys Casual

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are currently seeking an experienced SQL Engineer with Genesys PureConnect background to join our team.  Genesys certification are a plus.  We are looking for a permanent Sr. Engineer preferably to work on-site in Maryland, but open for remote position ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

2018 CX Trends

Here is an article I find interesting, regarding the shift in Customer Experience emphases and trends for 2018. It was written at the end of 2017, so we can look back and see how things have really panned out based on the predictions. https://experiencematters.blog/2017/12/21/14-customer-experience-trends-2018/ ...

• We're looking for a junior and senior Genesys engineer to join our Conduent EMEA team! Details can be found at  https://jobs.conduent.com/job/almere-stad/functioneel-applicatiebeheerder-cic/13016/7526387 Translation is available. Conduent ...

2 people like this.
  • Thanks for the replies Guys, much appreciated :-) ------------------------------ Matthew Calton Grove & Dean Ltd ------------------------------

• I hope that I can be there! :D ------------------------------ Carlos Eduardo Santos UOL - Universo Online ------------------------------

• Hi  Santhakumar, Absolutely! Depending on the content, it may be best suited as a library entry, but if you want to start a discussion around it, feel free! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Cheers, Matt ------------------------------ ...

1 person likes this.
  • With the current emphasis on Customer Experience (CX) rather than just customer satisfaction or customer service, I am wondering how many of you out there have a Director of Customer Experience, or VP of CX, or even a Chief Experience Officer (CXO) / ...

• We at our contact center business, many people are using customer experience and customer service interchangeable but looking closer, there is a big difference - I wrote a blog on the topic. What is your take - I love to hear your thoughts? Where do think ...

• What tools and methodology are you using to design your contact center experience? Have you thought about looking at Service Design methodologies? Here is a link with my interview with one of the gurus one Service Design. https://www.genesys.com/blog/post/take-the-service-design-challenge-qa-with-marc-stickdorn ...

• FCR (First Contact Resolution) is typically used as a measurement of customer experience and the majority of consumers rank FCR as most valued in a customer service interaction. Yet for many companies, measuring FCR accurately can be difficult. For ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

CX19
- Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

What Do You Think?

Reviews-Web-Banner-V2.jpg
For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products,
receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius.