Genesys Casual

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone! The Genesys Casual community has completed hosting its first "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) event focusing on the topic of the Ideas Portal!   In case you missed out, our experts for the AMA included:  - Ginger Alford ,  Program Manager ...

3 people like this.
  • Thanks for this Feedback Aaron, We will look into providing more detailed statistics on the success of the Ideas Labs. Peter ------------------------------ Peter Segre Genesys - EmployeesPM Operations Program Managerpeter.segre@genesys.com ------- ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks for this feedback Bethany. ------------------------------ Peter Segre Genesys - EmployeesPM Operations Program Managerpeter.segre@genesys.com ------------------------------

2 people like this.
  • Thank you for asking Cole! User Access can be requested as follows : • Customers can request access through this link: Customer Access • Partners can request access through this link: Partner Access  However, anyone that has My Support access ...

2 people like this.
  • Plus, a league for inner city youth: http://indianapolissoapboxderby.com/ ------------------------------ George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE Principal Technology Consultant Genesys ------------------------------

• I don't think there would be any survivors, Cole. ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

2 people like this.
  • Great question!  Votes are automatically returned as Ideas are "Delivered".  Alternatively, votes can be taken back by nonvoting for an Idea.   Regardless, we want to reward active members in the Ideas Community and will happily award more more votes.  ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi. We're looking for some  feedback about our new BETA   Talent Showcase for Genesys Creators (developers and Genesys experts like you!). We hope the Talent Showcase will connect our customers with Genesys Creators around the world. And let Creators ...

4 people like this.
  • Happy December everyone! The holidays are among us and it is time to embrace the season of giving. This month, we want to give a huge shout out to a community member who has given so much. This individual has proven his incredible expertise and commitment ...

2 people like this.
  • Hey everyone, This question came in through email and I wanted to share the answer here thinking it may be helpful. #General #IntroduceYourself #News ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager -- ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Community Member of the Month

Helpful Links

Public Communities

Ideas Labs 💡

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files

What Do You Think?

Reviews-Web-Banner-V2.jpg
For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products,
receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius.