Genesys Casual

View Only
Joins Us Next Time
Trivia Tower

Summer Trivia is Now Over.

May the smartest, fastest, luckiest, most resourceful member win.
Read full rules here. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• For me, it's either Cooking Shows or SCARY STORIES!  When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Scary Story Teller. It all started with "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow," Scooby Doo," "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" and crescendoed with "Are you Afraid of ...

3 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

Event Updates!

Hey Everyone!  Boy, have we had a busy summer. There's so much going on I've made a recap video!    First off: If you played in our Trivia Tower event last month, then you got yourself a new profile badge(s) :   View ...

• After the Harry Potter Trivia event, the community is dying to know what everyone's favorite fandom is? From Cooking Shows to Marathons, I bet we have a wide range of interests. Can't wait to hear where everyone's devotions stand. #CommunityQuestions(Contest,Community,etc.) ...

1 person likes this.
  • It's been a long month of answering questions, tallying up scores, and climbing to the top of the leaderboards. Now it's time for the victors to claim their rewards! Head on over to the Trivia Tower community to find out who gets some amazing items ...

• That's a wrap on our last week of the Trivia Tower Tourney! Tomorrow we'll reveal the winners  of the "Popup" events, as well as the overall tournament winner... could YOU be one of the winners or finalists???  If so, you're in for a treat because ...

• The  new leaderboard  has dropped for those of you participating in our  Trivia Tower events! So many people have passed other players, it's crazy. It's still anybody's game, so join in on the final trivia week five, this Thursday June 30th, ...

• Matt, I have not, that's GREAT!!!  I know I will definitely go see it. ------------------------------ Katie Ladell Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Nice! ------------------------------ Scott Thomas Director of PM PureConnect ------------------------------

• I've heard No Moderation from GW & You're Controlled from DC - Solid Stuff! ------------------------------ Gabe Ladios Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• For newer hardcore I like the tough guy / beat down / east coast stuff but it's not my favorite. I'd rather listen to the faster stuff like Government Warning and Direct Control. ------------------------------ Scott Thomas Director of PM PureConnect ...

1 person likes this.

Polls

Welcome!

Play, Win, Repeat

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers