Genesys Casual

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Graduation is upon us, teacher appreciation month is just behind us, and before we know it, a new school year will be here. We thought now is as good a time as any to ask: Who was your favorite teacher and why? What is a teacher: Could be someone ...

• If you find yourself in the WEM community searching for answers to tough questions, you'll probably find this month's rockstar lighting up your search results. @Amy Sessions said about our newest inductee: " Every time I search for something, ...

2 people like this.
  • My favorite teacher HAS to be my AP English teacher, Mrs. Melba Johnson. She was so kind, patient, and really knew her stuff. I even worked cleaning beach houses with her and her husband on the weekends! She prepared me so well for all of my final exams ...

• Thanks, Seean! I will definitely post some photos! I live in an area where they've spent years planning for more bikes and I can safely make it places now without having to drive my car. :D ------------------------------ Ashley Timbrook TTEC Digital, ...

• Hi folks! For the month of May, the WEM community always turns it out with fun events and this time was no exception. They capped off their WEMAY event with some tough trivia questions in their WEM-AI Trivia Tower event. The results of this contest ...

1 person likes this.
  • WEM-AI is here for the month of May and if you're a fan of (or a member of) the WEM community , now's your chance to strut your stuff and show off your WEM knowledge! How well do you know WEM? If you use this product daily, now may be your chance to ...

• Hey everyone! If you want to win big (we're talking this e-Bike !) then share your GKN story now! All you have to do is let us know how the Genesys Knowledge Network has improved your work life or helped you solve a problem! Submissions close ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey Fans! We're looking for those headliner personalities, those people you just have to follow in the Genesys Community because they give such great answers and advice. Or it could be the quieter bass player who makes sure you get connected to the ...

• If you played in the Sustainability Trivia Tower event, then you're probably curious about who won a Prize Wall item. Then head over to this post and see if you're the lucky winner! There were definitely some twists and turns to read about :) #Events ...

• My companion would be my youngest daughter since my husband doesn't care for bike riding. Any rural countryside setting would work for us! ------------------------------ Steph Voelker Westconsin Credit Union ------------------------------

Trivia Tower Event:

Helpful Links

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys User Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

New to the Community?

Join today!