Genesys Casual

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• It's March 1st, which in this community means a brand new QOTM (Question of the Month). Since we are currently doing the Oscars Ballot contest and then following-up in a few weeks with the March Madness Brackets Challenge, we wanted to know: What ...

• And the award goes to... Last year we hosted a very fun and exciting "Oscar Prediction Polls" contest and this year the challenge is back by popular demand! The Academy Awards airs in the United States on March 10, 2024, and you have until then ...

• Hey folks! A fun icebreaker I was recently asked was, "If you could pick three movies that described your personality, what would they be?" I thought this would be a perfect question for our newest contest "Predict the Oscar Ballots" challenge ...

1 person likes this.
  • Secondhand lions - I relate to the shy child who is relocated to stay with unfamiliar uncles who tell fantastic stories of bravado, fights and wealth. The Martian - the ingenuity of Mark Watney resonates with me...not that I am isolated or stranded ...

• Don't forget to play in our latest Trivia Tower contest where you guess which Hollywood stars will take home the coveted Academy Awards. The last day to play is when the Academy Awards air in the United States, which is March 11th. So get your ballot ...

• Hi Friends of the community! [Playing crazy guitar solo] The time has come for you to show your appreciation for community members who have helped you in the Genesys communities. You know, that special someone who answered your tough questions, provided ...

• You're the best, Seean! And you totally deserve your Rockstar accolade! We love having you in the community, man. ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hey all, Just a reminder that we are running the "Big Game Prop Bets" challenge until noon (12pm est) on February 11t h, so make sure you get those polls answered! We can't wait to watch the game and see who comes out as the winner! #Events ...

• Profile Picture

Early Prop Bets Results

The Game is Heating Up, No, not the football game! The Community's Prop Bets Challenge . Remember, after the Super Bowl next Sunday, one member of the community will win a prize from the prize wall ! However, before the end zone is breached, ...

• If you have any FAQ's around WebRTC, the Genesys Cloud Q&A Show has you covered with it's newest episode that just dropped! Check out the video and more here. Thanks for watching! #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys ...

What's Happening?

Welcome!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys User Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers