Genesys Casual

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Oh I've got to give that a go one of these days!  Wordle 220 5/6 🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 I'm finally getting somewhere!! ------------------------------ Melissa Ly Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Rounding up & going with 01-Apr-22.  No fooilin'! ------------------------------ misty m mitchell-arizpe Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• lol! I just kept getting "next exit, next exit!" ------------------------------ Melissa Ly Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Hey Anton, Wanted to let you know that this episode is currently scheduled to be filmed next week. If you have any questions for our experts, I'd love to hear them! Drop them in this thread .  Thanks again for playing along and picking the topic. ...

• Happy mid-January?!  Time sure is flying! We hope everyone has been safe and sound. We want to take a moment to welcome our newest community members to our group: @Anton Vroon @Ashley Timbrook @Bartholomew Bland @Brendan Dykes @Karen Boone ...

3 people like this.
  • Even more amazing, the Taco Supreme is an option. This is dangerous knowledge. Just like Disney World, dreams are being visualized in 2022. ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager --------------------- ...

1 person likes this.
  • Happy New Year, Genesys Casual! We hope you've had a warm and restful holiday season and are looking forward to the new year. We know we are! We ended last year with a fun Ugly Sweater Party. We decked out in our most festive gear and shared our holiday ...

• Next time Genie has to make an appearance, he's a celebrity now! ------------------------------ Melissa Ly Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Hey Genesys Casual,  Have you RSVPed yet for our Ugly Sweater Holiday Zoom Party on Friday afternoon?  We'll be gathering with members from across our communities to connect and kick off the holidays. There is even a special  Godiva Holiday ...

• @Emily Kammerer , I forgot to mention, thanks for bringing the one advent calendar where assembly may be required! Until now, my title for post was pretty deceptive.​ ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ...

Welcome!

genesyscasual.png

Your Voice Matters!

New to the Community?

Join today!
Must Sign In to vote! Request an account here.

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files