Genesys Casual

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• More trivia to fill your gratitude baskets!  You're in for a special treat because  Wednesday, Nov. 30-Dec. 2 , the  Big Buy Brainteasers trivia event  will challenge everything you know about the "season of giving. Mark your ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey everyone, Quick question. @Nicole Milliken and I are working on our events calendars for 2023 and want to know of any key dates, events, challenges, or other fun activities that we should consider including. Any suggestions more than welcome and ...

• Thanksgiving Antipasto! ------------------------------ Cris Bjelajac Business Owner Latitude by Genesys ------------------------------

• @Matt Lawson They ARE edible and I didn't think of that reference but I see it now, haha! I think we'll just go with "Yes, it's a reference." ​ ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Are those eyes edible? Also is this a reference to "Everything, Everywhere, All at Once"? ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• @Matt Lawson ! This deviled egg I made feels the twang!  ​ ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• I'm not saying that a pick from the Prize Wall is on the line, but...a pick from the Prize Wall may be on the line. If you see or create any really unique holiday decorations, could be food, display, etc., drop them here. #CoffeeTalk #CommunityQuestions(Contest,Community,etc.) ...

2 people like this.
  • Wow, Everyone! We had such great participation with our "Fast Foodies trivia event!" Thank you to all who played. Many people answered the bonus question, which leads me to this exciting news… there was a TIE for first place! So, @Matt Lawson ...

• McDonalds Double Cheeseburger, Fries and a Banana Milkshake!!!! ------------------------------ Tracy Genesys ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • McDonald's french fries...they're addictive ------------------------------ Bethany Han Business Application Expert Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Welcome!

What's Happening?

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers