Genesys Casual

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• You all voted. Everything was tallied up. We now have a new intro for the Above Average Joes video trailer and a WINNER (randomly picked) for my first-ever Genesys online community contest! Thank you all for being such great sports and chiming ...

2 people like this.
  • @Anton Vroon HAHAA!! Oh my goodness - that's just solid gold!​ ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• To all the amazing community members who participated in my first-ever contest , thank you so very much! It was a close race, but the tribe has spoken!  Tune into the newest episode of The Q&A Show next Friday, where we will reveal not only the new ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello everyone! I just wanted to start a thread about pets with GCAP-branded items. This one is Martinka DC who is turning 11 today. You can check out more of her photos on her Facebook page here . #CoffeeTalk ------------------------------ ...

2 people like this.
  • @Nicole Milliken The Fountain is SO good. Knowing that those visual effects were not generated from CGI is crazy. ​ ------------------------------ Anton Vroon ------------------------------

• Thanks Matt. Enjoy your vacation. Thank you, Bruce

• I am stunned. Our very own Kevin, who had never filled out a March Madness bracket is in 2nd place out of 66 entries. That's incredible. He is also in the Percentile 98% out of the entire field of...maybe a million or so brackets? That's so cool Kevin ...

1 person likes this.
  • I deserve an air fryer. ------------------------------ Clay Tison Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • @Laura Crawford , wow. You caught me. Friday morning got the best of me. I'll never confuse the Iowa Hawkeyes with Brutus again.​ Also, I understand that Brutus is argued to be a nut from the state tree of Ohio, but he'll always be a delicious, ...

1 person likes this.
  • The men officially put a bow on their sweet 16 last night and our leaderboard did quite a shuffle to celebrate. Here are the new standings: The game is not over for anyone. IUBB #1 by Chris has a bracket of pure risk and beauty. If Texas Tech can ...

Welcome!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files