Genesys Casual

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Trivia Heads! The new Trivia Tower event is up and running with a great way to learn more about our new Genesys Community moderators: Sam Jillard, Cam Tomlin, and Jason Kleitz. Watch this video (you may get some answers from it) and also ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi fans! Our newest Genesys Community Rockstar will have you snapping your fingers in appreciation. This person frequently stands up in the Genesys Cloud community posting detailed answers to questions and providing resource links. She's full of great ...

2 people like this.
  • I would say Tag would be pretty interesting. Professional Tag is already an exciting competitive sport. ------------------------------ Utkarsh Aryan Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Hey Everyone! You have today and tomorrow to finish the Trivia Tower about our new Moderators! We are taking it down end of day July 26th , so get in there, watch the " Meet the Moderators" video and answer the trivia questions. If you win, you'll ...

• Dear all, I kindly request your assistance for the attached issue while extracting my report to PDF. The main issue is that despite any setup I do in terms of format of the report, the "Success" column always shows like a version format ...

• Shout out to all the Kiwi's attending Xperience Wellington 2024 next week. I'll be there, come say hi. #Events ------------------------------ Anton Vroon ------------------------------

• @George Ganahl sending the happiest of birthday wishes to you! @Paul Simpson you're a legendary character as well! Thanks for calling this out! The two of you helped me get to where I am today. ------------------------------ Vikki Papesh Sr. ...

1 person likes this.
  • Mine would be anxiety for sure, with sadness/joy taking 2nd place. ------------------------------ Angelica Howard MidAmerican Energy Company ------------------------------

• Love this water bottle. I got it through some GCAP points. ------------------------------ Seean Weaver MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst ------------------------------

• World Festivals happen everywhere, all year around. For the summer traveling season, we thought it'd be fun to highlight some festivals that maybe you've never heard of and perhaps encourage you to add it to your "travel board" for your next vacation. ...

What's Happening

Helpful Links

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys User Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

New to the Community?

Join today!