Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Is there a way to select multiple options for a question on Evaluation Forms? I see there is a Multiple Choice option, but it only allows one selection to be made. For instance, the group name is Opening and 2 out of 4 items are required to earn credit, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: DNIS reporting query

Hi Dianne... not sure of your exact use case, but typically secondary numbers show up under the "session dnis" attribute. In the workspace/interactions view, you can ass the session dnis attribute to the view and then search or filter on them that way. ...

• Yes, that could certainly work, but as you mention it's a bit ungainly and not dynamic as I'd need to create a switch case for each task to potentially be called (and there are many). ------------------------------ Vikki Papesh Sr. Genesys Cloud Developer ...

• Currently, only SMTP is supported. We should see by September or so IMAP for 0365. This will allow direct pulling from the O365 mailbox and you can use the Genesys 3rd-party SMTP connector to send out through O365. The only problem is that this only ...

• Super helpful and well-crafted post Kevin. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com ---------------- ...

• You can use the GetQueueEstimatedWaitTime or FindQueueEstimatedWaitTime functions to check EWT for a queue before transferring to it. For the agents on queue, you should be able to write data action to check that. ------------------------------ Melissa ...

• A user reported that there noticing the alert pop up for calls in the bottom right disappearing too fast after it appears and said the notification would stay there until they stop hearing the call ring. Is there a way to prolong the notification? I assume ...

• You can use the recording bulk action API to do so. Now, you will need to provide Analytics query as a parameter in the API to search for the interactions that you want recordings' delete date to be updated for. But hopefully you know the filter criteria ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries