Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Betas Now Registering

Beta Discussions

• Hi, Got the Barge In feature enabled on the org. For some of the users, getting the error attached Also observed an error if a User tried to Barge In to a call which was Barged In by another user earlier. #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ ...

• I am also curious about this integration. Has anyone implemented this connection? ------------------------------ Charis Sideridis INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS. ------------------------------

• Great catch. You would think that marketing or PM management would create a common icon library. If you think this is inconsistent, look at all the download icons with ups and downs and different icons. You would think that Genesys had different ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks, Can see in Beta board now. ------------------------------ Sumant ------------------------------

• Folks, appreciate the feedback on this one. We don't intend to change the approach for direct routing, but it may be of interest that we are currently working on an Hourly-Interacting model (billing based on time spent Interacting or Communicating) ...

• Hi Devanand, You can get familiar with Audio Connector and how it can fit your company's conversational needs in this link: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-audio-connector/ You will need to have a 3 rd party customer/partner cloud ...

• Hi everyone, As of last Monday 8th of April, Nuance recognizer as a Service has been RELEASED and available for all customer/partners via AppFoundry to download. A few reminders for you to take into account, prior installing Nuance in your org: ...

• If I am using the mobile messaging SDK for the UI, can I then also use the Transport SDK for the authentication? ------------------------------ Anton Vroon ------------------------------

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs