Genesys Casual

View Only

Genesys Community Monthly Newsletter (September 2019) 

09-27-2019 08:17

Hey everyone,

School is back in session and the community is thrilled to be part of your Genesys Education! Here's what's going on this month.

• New Badge Series Join us in welcoming Series 2 - Memento
  • Upcoming AMAs  Holiday Scheduling and Reporting/Dashboards? Ask Me Anything!
  • PureConnect Q&A Show The First Episode is live, what do you want to see next?
  • Like and Share We love to know the content that interests you

Salute Our New Badge Series - Memento

If you haven't checked out the Community's Achievers Lounge in a while, I encourage you to grab a generous pour of your preferred vintage and take a gander. You can get an overview of our new badge series and map your path to polishing off your personal badge collection.

Here are three of my favorites from the new set:

What do those colors mean? How do I get that cool Gremlin badge? Visit the Achievers Lounge to learn more! 

Rock the Vote - One more week to vote in the community poll and help us pick a name for our new "Poll" badge. You may just earn a badge for participating ;)

Upcoming AMAs - Your Questions, Our Experts' Answers

Ask Me Anything events are popping up in the Genesys Community. From Dashboards to Holiday Scheduling, we hope to find a topic that's right for everyone. So what topics or experts are you most interested in? Email GenesysCommunity@Genesys.com to share your ideas.

Not sure what an AMA is or how to participate, this quick video can help you out!

You can view all upcoming AMAs on the Community's AMA page. Our next session is Tuesday (Sept 24th), on the topic of Dashboards and Reporting. It's a great chance for you to join Product Manager and 20-year Genesys veteran Greg Cole and his colleagues to learn more about current and upcoming functionality in PureConnect.

PureConnect Q&A Show Now
Available

A YouTube series where Genesys Experts answer community questions? Yes, please! Join Community Manager Matt Lawson as he sits down with various product experts to answer questions in the PureCloud and PureConnect Communities. 

Checkout the first episode of the PureConnect Q&A Show here:

A Little Like and Share Goes a Long Way

If you are enjoying the content that you find in the community, be it a post, a video, a page, or a contributor, giving them a shoutout is a great way to show your appreciation. A quick like, a friendly comment, or a share can really brighten someone's day. If you are a wisened social media juggernaut, #GenesysCommunity is now available.

Old
News That's Still Noteworthy

The Genesys User Group For Customers has posted their upcoming webinar sessions for the year and they are still accepting members. Check out my post for a complete schedule and you can learn more about the group and how to join on their page.

Want to leave a review about Genesys for a quick $25 gift card and some GCAP points? For each in-depth review of
 any of the Genesys products, receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius and 7,000 GCAP points. Get started here

Have you checked out the Genesys Knowledge Network? It is a customizable dashboard that allows you to pin your favorite resources for easy access and offers federated search across various sites. 

Have feedback for the Community, Q&A Show, or a question or topic for one of our experts or host? Email GenesysCommunity@Genesys.com. 

Did you miss a previous newsletter? You can now browse our entire collection in the Genesys Casual Community's Library.

--

What do you think of these updates? Any ideas or thoughts on the community? The easiest way to share your feedback is to reply to this email or message me in the community and please feel free to connect with me if you haven't already.

Best,

Matt Lawson

#News

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.