PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussions List

• Profile Picture

RE: Find Discri

Posted in: PureConnect

They are, indeed, very different products. PureConnect was previously known as CIC and was the primary product of Interactive Intelligence up until their acquisition by Genesys. It is a premises-based solution (i.e. you host your own servers.) and is ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Rob, Based on your update, do I assume you are utilizing Genesys Cloud CX? This community is intended for the PureConnect product (formerly known as CIC) which is soon to be discontinued. As such, this community doesn't anything like the traffic ...

Hurry and Play! You have today and tomorrow to finish the Trivia Tower about our new Moderators! We are taking it down end of day July 26th , so get in there, watch the " Meet the Moderators" video and answer the trivia questions. If you ...

@Mirza Baig , I am also stuck in the same situation, were you able to get the solution on the movement of recording files to the new server & if yes, how it was achieved? Thanks in advance. Regards, Anil Bajaj ------------------------------ Anil ...

Hi Paweł, You wrote that you have registered the Rove B2 + Rove30. I would now like to know if you have instructions or something similar, as I am trying to integrate a Poly Rove B2 / B1 into Genesys Cloud. What are your seetings under Phone Management ...

Thank you very much. I needed to technically understand the reason and now it makes sense. Roberto NOTICE: This email message and any attachments hereto may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or ...

Hello , Any idea how to find who disconnect the interaction ------------------------------ David Majed Jathwa Technical for Information Technology Company Ltd. ------------------------------

I believe the problem is that alerts are ephemerally driven by individual client configuration. Meaning that the individual clients (Business Manager or Interaction Connect in later versions) create the subscriptions to alert sets that exist in the statistics ...

Hello Guchan, Thank you for your support. Actually, I already have encryptwave, I am searching for IRSASFU. ------------------------------ Sachin Nangia Nucleus Software Exports Limited ------------------------------

Oh man, sorry, may bad. It is not possible to change CPU ID :(. ------------------------------ Guchan Erzorlu Call Center Resources Dan. A.S ------------------------------

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files