PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone,  We have gone through all the questions for the AMA event and really appreciate all of your participation. As a reminder, everyone who participated in the AMA event was entered for a chance to win a prize from the Genesys Prize Wall. Now ...

• Hi all, as has been speculated in other threads, today we have announced the End of Life schedule for PureConnect.  While all good things must come to an end, we still have plenty of runway in front of us; Support will be available through July 31st ...

3 people like this.
  • HI Chris, We removed these tags by running the following SQl command: Delete from IR_Tag Where TagName = 'Name of Tag to remove' Thank you ------------------------------ Scott Williams Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority ---------------- ...

• I've been on a journey to learn more about Genesys Cloud so I continued clicking links and reading. Looks like the default value Short Abandons are 0-6 seconds and they are configurable. More here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-abandon-intervals-for-the-abandon-intervals-metric-view/ ...

• Hello Team, I have recently completed my upgrade to CIC 2022 R1 (yeah and thanks to all you that helped) and I am updating our Disaster Recovery process per our standard when i realized the last time I have run the migrator was prior to our migration ...

• Hello All, I was trying to play wav file to the party on the call in the outbound call but IS_Action_PlayWav for scripter only plays audio file but can not stop audio. The  request was like that; At the end of the every call or depending of sales conversation ...

• Hi Experts, Hoping for a hand from the experts on this one. We have what seems to be an odd issue. If an external call is received by a PureConnect agent/user and a voicemail is left, the voicemail is delivered successfully as expected. However if an ...

• HI All, We are being asked to setup TTY quickly. It looks pretty straight forward if it was a dedicated line, but our TTY number is the same as our Main Number so thinking there will be some key that will need to be queued off of so the IVR phones it ...

• Dears Hope you are doing well and fine, I would like to ask you about cx-insight have anyone faced an issue with endpoint service I finished setup of cx-insight and I checked the all pods and they are working fine also the cxinisight url is working ...

• Hello All -  Unfortunately you cannot see this information with OOB reports.  With certain reports, OOB, you can see that an interaction was transferred or that an agent transferred interactions.  But you cannot see anything about the caller, the destination ...

1 person likes this.
  • To answer 1 and 2: 1. Recent(ish) versions of PureConnect do support Amazon S3 storage locations for recordings: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_rn/desktop/interaction_recorder_configuration_options_for_aws.htm 2. In ...

1 person likes this.
  • I believe this is the value of the Eic_CallStateString attribute.  It's stored in the system as a value like %#####% and then localized to the value to be shown in the client based on whatever language packs you have.  I'm assuming from this, you have ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Kickoff Summer with Trivia

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files