PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Tell us your cloud services dream… https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T3MWKGD Genesys Cloud is all about great cloud services that you can use with any of our products and solutions. Help us help you with this quick 8-question ...

• Nathan, Are you sure that the system isn't creating a new interaction when the call is blind transferred? I don't have much experience with ICWS but in handlers you can specify a fully qualified queue and the call will transfer to the queue, instead ...

• Tyler, Although rare take a look to see ININ Tracing Initialization XX-Y (where XX is the major version number and Y is the minor version number of the CIC software you have installed on your PC) is running on the PC. I have seen where something gets ...

• Hi Tina, Before we go too far down the rabbit-hole, let me make sure I understand your requirements. Do I take it that you want users to be able to set up a forwarding so that callers can leave a VM which then gets processed as an ACD interaction by the ...

• Hi Mirza, I'm not sure what you mean by "e-mail campaign". While PureConnect can be used for e-mail  interactions with your customers, the primary outbound part of the product (Dialer) is not intended for mass e-mail. Perhaps if you could let us know ...

• Hello, Good Morning. I was trying to find a documentation on email campaign supported by Pure Connect. Request you to kindly share the Link for the same  Regards Mirza #Outbound ------------------------------ Mirza Mahboob Baig Al Arabiya Systems ...

• Hello all. I have an issue where we are storing some custom session data in a call attribute. The information is good and we like what we initially see. However we are loosing this custom attribute when a blind transfer is performed. For now we are currently ...

• ​Hello, I am looking for guidance when using the "Status is Forward" to use in order to forward to a workgroup voicemail.  I have tested this in our DEV environment, spoofed the workgroup inbound number while having my status set as forward and the workgroup ...

• Sorry for not replying sooner. I did not know that there were release notes(What's New!) for Designer until I saw this note. Thank you for your update! ------------------------------ Yusuke Higashino Itochu Techno-Solutions Corporation(CTC) ------- ...

• I've installed #Scripter and have used the #trace  Configuration utility to specify a log file directory on a Windows 10 machine. However, no matter what directory I select or the permissions on it, it is not generating any #log  files. I've tried ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Product Communities
PureCloud
PureConnect
PureEngage On-Premises
PureEngage Cloud 
Latitude By Genesys

Event Communities
Xperience19 - NEW

Industry Communities
Certification and Training
Genesys Casual
Workforce Optimization

Developer Communities
PureCloud Developer Center
PureConnect (Coming Soon)
PureEngage (Coming Soon)

*New* Unanswered Questions
PureCloud Community
PureConnect Community
PureEngage Community

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Genesys Knowledge Network

Most Active Members (30 Days)