PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone,  For those of you who test-drove the new Genesys Knowledge Network site , thank you so very much for your valuable feedback ; it helped us make the site even better thanks to your participation. And we promised a prize (drawn randomly) ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi all, as has been speculated in other threads, today we have announced the End of Life schedule for PureConnect.  While all good things must come to an end, we still have plenty of runway in front of us; Support will be available through July 31st ...

3 people like this.
  • so much thanks for this post, helped alot :) ------------------------------ Vincent Heijmans BMW Group Munich ------------------------------

• I don't see any conflicts in your config.  An agent could be assigned one 95% call/callback from Queue_A, and one 5% fax/email from Queue_B concurrently. ------------------------------ Raymond Hicks Sutter Health ------------------------------

• All, We're running 2021 R4 Patch 20 and we are looking to build an IceLib application that polls for ACD Workgroup data (very similar to how Int. Marquee works today). We are basing our code off the example found at https://help.genesys.com/developer/cic/docs/icelib/webhelp/html/37E33069-65FE-4538-96C7-9614879FE5FE.htm#E2 ...

• Hey Nicole, I believe I will Raid The Merch Store. Thank you! Greg ------------------------------ Greg Hanson Avtex Solutions, LLC ------------------------------

• Thanks Andreas and Christopher!  Andreas, we do have McAfee/Trellix running on these servers among other security software. Have not seen anything blocked recently and we have engaged the McAfee team to confirm nothing critical is being blocked. Interesting ...

1 person likes this.
  • Dear Genesys Community, Good Day, I would like to ask if anyone here was able to integrate any Two Factor authentication solution for Interaction Connect. Regards Dan #Integrations ------------------------------ Dan Kenneth Sta Iglesa Perfect Presentation ...

• Dear Community, Good Day, We would like to know if someone experience issue on the Feedback survey after the migration. We used Interaction Migration to migrate the whole config of CIC. So far everything is working fine except for the Feedback survey ...

• We use an Audiocodes SBC to connect the PureConnect to the carrier. The carrier is providing a SIP trunk, and the Audiocodes SBC converts the SIP dialect of the PureConnect to the SIP dialiect the carrier is speaking. The change I mentioned in my previous ...

• I have worked with this product for over 20 years, but only ever provided solutions to customize Interaction Desktop when it comes to AddIns. I was recently approached to provide an AddIn for IC Business Manager, but don't see any comparable ININ.ICBusinessManager.AddIn ...

• I'm not aware that you can use a DL from Exchange in CIC. ------------------------------ Tami Bogatiuk National General Management Corp. ------------------------------

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)