PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Mark - THe name of the attribute you are looking for is Eic_ClientMsg. I am using this attribute in different PureConnect Versions. The newest version is 2018 R2 system.  HTH -Kleid ------------------------------ Kleid Gjataj Mindsight ---------- ...

• Hi Paul, Business Unit has made the decision that all calls will come into 1 Inbound Queue and does not want the call transferred to Spanish queue unless there is an agent available to take the call. So i currently have an IVR profile that does the ...

• OK, dumb question (from me) time..... Why are you not prompting the caller in the IVR to determine the need for a Spanish-speaking agent and doing all your logic "up front" in Attendant? Just curious! ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Senior ...

• Hey Andrew! If you are asking what I think you are asking, then I am almost certain that this would be a Handler, yes. The big issue you have is in determining the customer's time zone (short of straight-out asking them! We have this issue with Dialer. ...

• I'd like to get verification on a question posed to me by a customer. They want to be able to map specific interaction attributes to activity fields in salesforce. From the look of the CIC for Salesforce AG, it seems that any attribute can be mapped, ...

• Scott, I believe the tool step you are looking for is the blind transfer tool step. Then you simply put in the extension for the Spanish queue, or you can write out the queue name but it has to be fully qualified, for example "Workgroup Queue:SpanishQueue". ...

• Help me refresh my memory. I thought there were newer attributes which allows you to adjust the display name or phone number which displays in the client but keeping the base ones what they were. In other words the name or number will show correctly in ...

• Correct, i found out my original problem was the call on hold. I have it working by using the MUTE option, but that is only muting the audio from the Agent side..Not a big deal, but not how i had envisioned this working. When using the System Transfer ...

• Thanks Jim. I had tried that but when i use the System Transfer Step, it transfers the call back to the last IVR menu the call had hit and does not move to Play Audio Prompt. If this is the way to do it, i will review logs to see why it is being sent ...

• It sounds like the call is not in the correct state to be able to play the files to the caller. You should just need to use a "set Call State" tool step in your custom handler and set Claim Control of the call to true. You may also need to move the call ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

CX19
- Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Genesys Knowledge Network

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files