PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Kleid, Interesting enough this attribute is missing from the Attribute_TR document on the help website. I'm looking at the 2018 R5 document so maybe Genesys removed the attribute between 2018 R2 and 2018 R5. I hope one of the Genesys employees can chime ...

• ​Hi, Thanks for your information, I believe it is using for single phone right. I need any option to do from server or third party apps/software for all phones in shot. ------------------------------ Balaganapathy Balasubramanian CHEP International ...

• Hi community - I don't believe this is possible, but is anyone aware of whether it is possible to customise the colours, size, font etc. of the alert windows / toaster pops? #Telephony ------------------------------ Mark Oleksik ------------------ ...

• Hi Blayne, I just update a CIC 2017 R4 Patch 4 to CIC 2018 R5 Patch 2. The update procedure doesn't ask to enter a credentials for the DB. For info, I don't run the DB Script R5 manually. During the first installation of the product, the DB manager ...

• Hi Mark - THe name of the attribute you are looking for is Eic_ClientMsg. I am using this attribute in different PureConnect Versions. The newest version is 2018 R2 system.  HTH -Kleid ------------------------------ Kleid Gjataj Mindsight ---------- ...

• Hi Paul, Business Unit has made the decision that all calls will come into 1 Inbound Queue and does not want the call transferred to Spanish queue unless there is an agent available to take the call. So i currently have an IVR profile that does the ...

• OK, dumb question (from me) time..... Why are you not prompting the caller in the IVR to determine the need for a Spanish-speaking agent and doing all your logic "up front" in Attendant? Just curious! ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Senior ...

• Hey Andrew! If you are asking what I think you are asking, then I am almost certain that this would be a Handler, yes. The big issue you have is in determining the customer's time zone (short of straight-out asking them! We have this issue with Dialer. ...

• I'd like to get verification on a question posed to me by a customer. They want to be able to map specific interaction attributes to activity fields in salesforce. From the look of the CIC for Salesforce AG, it seems that any attribute can be mapped, ...

• Scott, I believe the tool step you are looking for is the blind transfer tool step. Then you simply put in the extension for the Spanish queue, or you can write out the queue name but it has to be fully qualified, for example "Workgroup Queue:SpanishQueue". ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

CX19
- Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Genesys Knowledge Network

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files