PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are in the process of moving our business user from 3.1 to 2019 R2 4.0. One issue being reported is that when a user in on the phone and receives a second call it is not ringing the phone but instead going right to VoiceMail. The station is configured ...

• Im using Interaction Designer to download the handler from the server.  It is CustomAcdPostAlertInteraction.  When I download it, it only have the subroutine initiator and the assignment statemend setting p_bTransferred to false.  There is no other place ...

• Which handler file are you looking at? Published handler files are stored in I3\IC\Server\Handlers while your copy might be saved anywhere, I3\IC\Handlers contains all original handler files but these are not the published ones running on your system, ...

• Thank you @Aaron Lael for the push to go back to the Docs, I was rushing too much and needed to take a step back. Part of my issue was not being familiar with POSTMAN, and how to apply the ICWS information to it. Also, Thanks @DEEPTI SRIVASTAVA , ...

• Jayden there is very limited documentation (perhaps depending on your version) in the data dictionary in Appendix C Optimizer Column Definitions. I spoken to Genesys support and this is the only documentation available.  https://help.genesys.com/cic/versions/2018r2/datadictionary/content/AppendixC_OptimizerColumnDefinitions.html#ef4f3b35f1554d7ea9b68d4f3c003c30 ...

• Hi Lakshmi, Can you please tell me where this option present in Reco Input tool? Regards, Halesha sn Capability network|Customer & Channel Phone:+91 9743192422 E-mail: Halesha.sanningappal@accenture.com ...

• You can use the Clear Buffer option under the Menu block in order to clear the DTMF from previous Menu​ ------------------------------ Lakshmi Venkata Aditya Kumar JPMorgan Chase ------------------------------

• Also Philip -  If you are directly querying the DB for email information already, make sure in Administrator -> System Configuration -> Mail -> Options tab, that "Add Conversation Identifier on Emails" is enabled.  This will provide a unique hash value ...

• We have some web chat APIs currently in preview that you can use. If you reference our Community Technology Preview documentation  and take a look at the /icws/web-chat/start API method you should be able to populate the chatHistory parameter when you ...

• Thanks a lot Andy,  But my customer is using ICWS, original IC chat, not the widget and Since it has been heavily customized it is going to be difficult to transition over to the Widget style for now, but it is definitely something we are looking at. ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

PureConnect AMA

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files