PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are in the process of evaluating new headsets, and I would like to know if controls like answer and hang up are available with the Genesys soft phone. If it matters, we are on 2021 R1. #SIP/VolP ------------------------------ Nathan Timberlake Georgia ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Log Lion licencing

That makes sense Scott. It's been years since I installed it but I don't remember having to do anything special. I passed this on to my help desk. Thanks! Tony Curoso Senior Operations Engineer ATI - Connect ...

• Hi Kahina - I've found that when a user is not hearing the whisper tone, they are using a wireless headset that has power saving features that put the device into a standby mode to extend battery life.  The whisper is essentially the event that is waking ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Priority

Might want to look at using the attribuite: Eic_AttDynamicWorkgroup Priority. We are using this and then on advance workgroup settings in the IVR Group Transfer step, we have told it to use this attribute instead of the default.  We do this by having ...

• Profile Picture

RE: SIP ALG

Hi All, Our firewall was decrypting the SIP/RTP packet when we disabled ALG which was causing our issues. Once we made a policy to avoid decrypting any packets to our media Server audio started working. Thank you,  Scott ------------------------------ ...

• Log License is still free for PureConnect users that install the log lion application on a machines that have CIC/PureConnect installed. This can be either CIC client or server software. If you are trying to run it on a machine with the software, you ...

• Hi Pavel, Thanks for the reply I will try and get back to you. Also would you please let us know how I can define to open the web chat form directly without clicking the Chat button? Regads ------------------------------ Mohammed ---------------- ...

• Thank you Aaron for all the information. I am still getting 249 schedules returned no matter how I set it up. I did what you suggested many times.​ I use the Get Profile tool to transfer to a Profile from a handler all the time. I have to use the Incoming ...

• I looked at how I had ended up using this, and I had ended up going with keyword match because it was simpler in my use case.  But I like a problem, so I did a little more tinkering: The profile value passed into Get Schedules should just be the final ...

• Thank you AARON, I am familiar with the Get Profile tool. Using a table with the Profile name in it I use the Get Profile to route from a Handler to a Profile. In this case for getting the Schedules, I do the Get Profile, Get Schedules and it brings ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

New Community Available!

Ad_for_Community_1.jpg

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)