PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks all. I really appreciate you chiming in.  It sounds like I could use the basic option if I only want it to look for agents logged in. Anything more than that requires a custom handler.  The only risk I see is if someone doesn't log out at the end ...

• Ok, Thanks Wayne and Paul.  Now it makes sense. I could not find anything about the need to reboot, but i know in troubleshooting, support has told me to change the configuration, reboot and replicate the error. I am sure the reboot was to get a fresh ...

• If I understand your question correctly, then there are two parts to this... Perform a data-dip into your CRM (either in Attendant, or with a Handler) to retrieve the information required. Assign this to a custom attribute on the call. Display ...

• To add to Wayne's response.. If you want to start a new log as well (to make it easier to locate the section of logs at the new level, then the subsystem (on the server) or application (on the client) can be restarted, which will force a new log to be ...

1 person likes this.
  • No, the change takes effect immediately. No need to stop and start any subsystems. ------------------------------ Wayne Rhodeback Astute, Inc. ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Team, I would like to know how can we integrate the Social media with Ex CRM and Popup the link with Facebook and Twitter account name parameters. Like for Calls we use Mobile number. Kindly need your assistance and suggesions. Regards #DigitalChannels ...

• I am not sure if this is correct, but something in my memory says that I need to reboot/restart after using TCU to increase or decrease my log settings.  Is this incorrect? #SystemAdministration ------------------------------ Christopher Becker State ...

• Hi Scott, Good Morning. Wanted to check on the SMS Blaster cmapaign.Now Pureconnect officially supports SMS Campaign.Have you implemented ? Can you explain how the policies are set up now. Thanks Gopal ------------------------------ Gopalakrishnan ...

• Hi all, I have implemented SMS Blaster campaign in Pureconnect using Pre-Call  Policy.However,I dont see any reports available for SMS campaigns. I believe many have implemented SMS blaster campaign,looking for your inputs. #DigitalChannels ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks Victor!  it does seem to work with onbefore. I have also received detailed clarification on this solution from the team at Care that does make sense!  On the other end, how does the validation works on the form fields. I wanted to hide form fields ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files