PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Designer users, who wish to create real-time dashboards can access the below documentation https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedProjects/wh_insights/desktop/designer_user_capabilities.htm The contextual web link in the application should also allow ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Crystal Report

Excellent! Will you do me a favor? Please mark the solution above as the answer - this helps others who face similar problems. Thanks! ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Senior Technical Instructor ------------------------------

• Thank you Paul, that is right, after re-install ICBM the reports are working fine ------------------------------ Mohammad Almomani Duqm Data Centre SAOC (D2C) OMAN ------------------------------

• Hi Chudi, Is there a reason you do not use the Queue Operation Steps that are built into the Attendant? Right click on the workgroup Transfer IVR Step--> new Operation and look for the Queue Operation "Play A Message to Caller". There you can select ...

• Hello all, We are using Attendant for our IVR but I'm trying to build a handler that functions as a hold music/ad player while a caller waits for an agent. The handler will play a mix of hold music and voice ads (wavfiles) and also to make position in ...

• Ali, I see you have a Mailserver integration set up and are defining a Mailbox? In this situation, everything on the Personal Information tab of the User is Read Only since it is imported from (and subsequently synchronized with) the Mail System. This ...

• Profile Picture

Are you saying you have you installed Crystal on the Server? That is a no-no! Crystal only needs / should be installed on the workstation(s) belonging to those users who edit reports. I will also go so far as to say that you should not routinely be ...

• Thank you for your reply,, But i am facing this issue even from CIC server. I mean when I open ICBM from the server i can see this issue ------------------------------ Mohammad Almomani Duqm Data Centre SAOC (D2C) OMAN ----------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Hey Mohammad! This is a known issue caused by DLL versioning. The solution is to install ICBM after Crystal Reports. If you have already got both installed, you should only need to un-install then re-install ICBM. HTH ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, Any news regarding the following case? Do you have any sample code for Setting DisplayName property, Initailazing and setting NT Domain Name Setting TimeZone ? Thank you. ------------------------------ Ali Koyuncu Asseco SEE Bilisim ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files