PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, To provide our customers and partners with the best experience, Genesys is constantly transforming and innovating how we can improve our customer/partner experience.  We are looking to transform and improve our Customer Care IVR and would like ...

• Hello Richard, I did generate a license for the pair, but i never generated additional certs. I used the certs created by my initial install of the single server.  I guess this makes sense because i am getting an error from the notifier. Unfortunately, ...

• community  look at the below image , there are some field are null in callDetail_viw could anyone tell me why and how to resolve it..   #AskMeAnything(AMA) ------------------------------ Mohannad haddad Fourth Dimension Systems - Saudi Arabia ...

• Profile Picture

customization

hey community , my management request a report for international number for incoming call , I have tried to fetch the data from the (area code / exchange summary ) but it's null, so I started to export data from the callDetail view in the DB to an excel ...

• Excellent!  Thank you, Cindy! ------------------------------ Barry Farrington PureConnect Cloud Administrator FedPoint fedpointusa.com ------------------------------

• Hi Barry, I believe the screen shot is here https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedProjects/wh_basl_connect/desktop/transfer_call_after_consulting.htm   the Release Notes page link needs to be adjusted to point here instead of the Interaction Desktop ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Cisco Call Manager

If you want to look at server logging, the sip logs will give you the to/from IP addresses for messages and you should be able to correlate those addresses to your given CUCM environments. You could also consider breaking them up into individual lines ...

• Hi - I noticed this new feature was part of the 2021 R2 release notes, but there is no screen shot included.  Would someone have access to this that they could send along?  Or, at least, include it in the release notes? Thanks! #ArchitectureandDesign ...

• Hi Team I have 4 Cisco call manager servers connected with pureconnect system and all call managers servers configured for 1 SIP trunk, How I can know for specific call from any call manager arrived? Is there any logs regarding this? #Telephony ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Christopher, Can you confirm you have generated and applied a new license containing both server's Host ID and servername? I have found that you need to generate a new set of certs for the primary server using setup assistant and then use setup assistant ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Join Us for Xperience

Xperience_Internal_Channels_Graphic.png

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)