PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Is your IC Server and dev laptop on the same version of IC? I remember having issues with the Json parser tool up to one particular IC release where they fixed it, not sure if the same goes for REST request tool though... ------------------------------ ...

• I wouldn't modify it at that point.  I would look at the point that the email is being offered to your workgroup queue as an available interaction and perform your logic there. ------------------------------ AARON LAEL State of Utah ---------------- ...

• Thanks - I suspected that the translation from VM to email is done via a designated system handler.  The question is - can the handler be modified to allow for the required change, or would a new custom handler need to be written to handle the task?  ...

• If you're queuing the voicemail how I'm thinking you are, it's treated as an email in queue.  You should be able to look at objects that arrive in these queues with a custom handler and use email tools to try to look at the attachment properties and then ...

• I'm looking for feedback/best practice ideas on how to better process overnight voicemail messages that come in from Attendant, where the the audio is less than 2 seconds long.  Currently, the system is generating the interaction and sending it to a queue ...

• Following up to say that I successfully completed resetting DB user passwords as well as moving to a new DB server following @Donald Reitz process.  I did run into two small hiccups: 1) When running Setup Assistant/Database step on the first IC server, ...

1 person likes this.
  • Did you install the web certificate for the url you are calling via certtrustu.exe from the server?  I believe the rest request step has similar requirements as the SOAPex3 tool.  If this is the problem, you should be able to see fairly clearly in the ...

• Just to add, so that it's clear.... I can login to the development IC server with the AppID that IC is running under, and successfully call the web method from a browser.  Designer is running under that same AppID when it fails calling the REST api. ...

• Profile Picture

REST Request Tool

Hi.  I am using a REST Request tool in a handler to call a web method internal to our network.  I can successfully call the same web method from a browser on our development IC Server.  However, on the same development server, when running a voice call ...

• Fix was to delete users mailbox from IC admin and readd. ------------------------------ Thomas Maher Health OutSourcing Networks ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Xperience 2020

Xperience_2020_Genesys_website_ads_Knowledge_Network_ad.jpg

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 💡

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files