PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: DesignerCOM API

Hi Douglas, You do not happen to have an example of the IPSLEEPTOOLU? I created my own but I keep getting an error, The specified module could not be found. Thanks, Ant ------------------------------ Antonio Montes American Advisors Group -------- ...

• I understand the problem! The communities were renamed to align with the recent change to the product names. ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Senior Technical Instructor ------------------------------

• Ok.   It not obvious which community lines up with which setup to be honest and we're not cloud based.. No worries we've identified the source now. ------------------------------ Susan Brewer BT Consumer ------------------------------

• dear Matthew I'm grateful for your response I opened a ticket with Genesys and they gave me a document was so helpful and straightforward steps  of how to configure sip soft phone , thankyou again ------------------------------ Mohannad haddad Fourth ...

• Hi, If I'm not mistaken, WDE is part of the Genesys MultiCloud CX (formerly Engage) platform? This forum is dedicated to the PureConnect product line. May I suggest you re-post your question in the dedicated Genesys MultiCloud CX forums? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, Does anyone know how/where this is set in WDE 21-09-13 21:15:29.890 [             7] DEBUG ice.Voice.MediaVoice - ::--:: 'EventRegistered' ('53') message attributes: AttributeReasons [bstr] = KVList:                 'INTERACTION_WORKSPACE' ...

• Hi Anjali  Thanks for the message.  All of our Certification preparation material is avaible at the following Links  Genesys Technical Certification Guide https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/certification/genesys-technical-certification-guide  ...

• #Implementation #DigitalChannels Hello everyone, We are solving deployment of chat widget in customer environment. Requirements is to have all libraries, widget in its infratructure, not to download from cloud. Meanwhile widget is deployed on Apache ...

• Hi Tony, I have an answer that may be of some help. You can transfer a call to the Inbound Interaction Attendant DNIS-based profile via handler using the following logic: Add a new "Set Attribute" step with the attribute name "IntAtt_LocalTn" and ...

• Anjali, The only way to obtain the documents / study materials (as well as being the best way to prepare!) is to take the relevant training from Beyond. In the case of Core, that is "CIC Administration" and "Configuring Call Flows". Both of these are ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Mascot Design Challenge

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)