PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

New Poll Available

Hey there Genesys Community! We've got a Summer Contest coming to you! We've found that the most searched keyword among members so far in 2021 is Salesforce (no surprise there). Can you guess what the 2 nd most searched keyword in our community is? ...

• Pure Connect suppots third party parialy. You can change e.g. the SIP Line certificate, but you cannot change the certificate for IC WebServices (default HTTPS Port 3508), see IDEA COOPLA-I-231. To change a certificate, you must start the "IC Setup Assistant" ...

• Hi Everyone, Is it possible to change the name of an existing workgroup, schedules etc. For eg: there is a workgroup named "Customer service" with 4 users and we need to change the name of the workgroup to "Customer support". Is that possible? Please ...

• I actually mean Interaction Administrator, but it applies to Attendant as well. (In fact all of the client applications.) I believe you can set the system up to use an externally signed certificate, for the CA, but all of the certificates that are there ...

• Hello Paul, When i say IA - i mean Interaction Administrator, and I assume when you are saying IA, you mean interaction Attendant. Is this correct?  In our set up, we do not have any Clients - we use all custom handlers to interact with Web services ...

• hi  Does pure-connect support third party certificate. #Security ------------------------------ vijayakumar mp Standard Chartered Bank Singapore ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

callDetail_viw

hey community I was trying to build customization report on sql using callDetail_viw everything was going good until i saw the TConnected parameter , this parameter is calculated by millisecond I have tried to convert it to this formula (hh:mm:ss) but ...

• Thank you, Conor.  This is the path we are going down, as well.   I appreciate the response! ------------------------------ Zac Moore Desert Financial Federal Credit Union ------------------------------

• Hi Zac, We developed a calculator in Excel, where we compare production and non production shrinkage items with total production staffing or minutes/hours worked. So for example if you have a team of 15.1 FTE's (Full Time Equivalents) and 2 of them could ...

• Christoper, Ok, so my first question is "have you tried running IA on a client PC?" From the context of your comments, it looks like you are only running it on the server itself? This isn't actually what is intended and I have seen instances where running ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Most Popular Search Term

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)