PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: PureConnect

I believe the problem is that alerts are ephemerally driven by individual client configuration. Meaning that the individual clients (Business Manager or Interaction Connect in later versions) create the subscriptions to alert sets that exist in the statistics ...

Hello Guchan, Thank you for your support. Actually, I already have encryptwave, I am searching for IRSASFU. ------------------------------ Sachin Nangia Nucleus Software Exports Limited ------------------------------

Oh man, sorry, may bad. It is not possible to change CPU ID :(. ------------------------------ Guchan Erzorlu Call Center Resources Dan. A.S ------------------------------

Hi Rasko I am currently looking to develop a unique case ID or identifier number for each email I receive, but I have not yet found the solution. I was also exploring the option of generating a GUID, but I have not been successful. ------------------------------ ...

Thank you Aaron for your response. I was able to extract the data using the export. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

We operate a voice application that accepts incoming calls and forwards them later. When forwarding, several values are to be transferred via custom headers of the SIP REFER messages (we use BLind Transfer here). We have already configured the SIP line ...

By adding this as a System Environment variable you are forcing PureConnect to use TLS 1.x which every one you set it to. If you are updating to CIC 2023 , make sure your certs are also update from SHA1 to SHA256 ------------------------------ Jayson ...

Hi @Nate Bennett !!! please could you provide me some other information that may be needed to be able to send custom information into the UUI?? I follow step by step you mention, and it doesn't work in our case. Thanks in advance! ------------------------------ ...

HI @Dieter Wijnen !!! could you explin a little bit how can from pureconnect, are we able to send information into the UUI sip header to be able to send information to other 3rd party, lets say, Genesys CLoud, via sip trunk? thanks in advance!!! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

SMS Numbers

Posted in: PureConnect

Hello, I have a question regarding SMS phone number configuration. Is it possible to configure an SMS phone number to also be callable? Specifically, if a customer receives an SMS from us, we would like them to be able to call that same number, and ...

Trivia Tower Event:

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files