PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear Community Members, Thanks for your support as always. We are facing issues while using CIC for salesforce(C4S) on Chrome browser version -96. while login in to C4S, following error is thrown : "The user status could not be obtained. The ...

• Hi all, We have the WebRTC integration with our 2020 R2 P7 PureConnect environment and we recently started seeing a strange issue that appears to be affecting a handful of agents. When these agents log into the Web-based Phone via Interaction Connect ...

• Hi Conor,  This is how we have it set and seems to work. We have the Status mapped to a Non-ACD Activity Type in Optimizer.  In Interaction Administrator we have it set to Unavailable Status Group In the Scheduling Unit Configuration we have only ...

• We are starting to use Adherence as a metric, and I need to find out if the system is working correctly or if we have a bug. In activity codes I have set the Activity type Meeting to "Ignore for Adherence"; but whenever we use it, and schedule someone ...

• Can you confirm whether the user you are authenticating as can perform these actions using ICBM? We need to figure out if it's down to the user config or your application. ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Senior Technical Instructor ---- ...

1 person likes this.
  • You are looking at the rights in Policy Manager correct?   Maybe IC admin is not tied to those security rights there? ------------------------------ ryan hedlund ------------------------------

• I've checked everything. Fully licensed. all permissions, etc. Nothing works. ------------------------------ Wayne Rhodeback Emplifi ------------------------------

• If the calls are distributed by an ACD Workgroup, you can configure the RONA (Redirect On No Answer). Goto the Workgoup configuration, Tab "Options", then "Incomimng Interaction", "Timeout" and set the time how long the call should ring at the agent. ...

• You need to take a look at Notifier and Remoco logs and see what you see in there. Test lab has not flagged that patch:    https://testlab.genesys.com/wsus.aspx?ProductType=21 ------------------------------ ryan hedlund ---------------------------- ...

• dears we are facing an issue in genesys application and the issue seems to internal bugs in the system I'm not sure from this , however I have checked the event viewer and I saw Notifier turn off all sub system automatically kindly find the pictures ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Season's Greetings Community!

Ad_for_Community_1.jpg

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)