PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear Raymond, Thanks for that information but we already tried that but the maximum is till 60secs only and our client wants to have it like 2mins or 3mins as they have like almost 200 wrap up codes Regards Dan Sent from my iPhone The information in ...

• Hello everyone! It isn't often I need to reach out, but this is one of those occasions! I'm interested to know if anyone has come across a limit for the number of entries on a Dial Plan managed list? Either a hard limit (won't allow more then) or a ...

• Hi Trent, I came across this post, looking for ACW behavior documentation, is there any more other than what is here in the Server Parameters.   This does confirm what I have thought was the behavior for many years, but some related questions have come ...

• Hi Dan, this is a workgroup level setting so you would need to adjust in each one using Wrap-up Codes.  You can find that in the Workgroup container as seen in this image below. Hope this helps. ------------------------------ Raymond Hicks Sutter ...

• Thank you Trent.  I'll review that documentation as well. ------------------------------ Cynthia Palacios Salelytics LLC ------------------------------

• Hi Paul, i'm agree with you that it could be generate a negative side effect but it seems the my customer want to obtain this feature. My test is that works only first time.  i appreciate your feedback. thanks Francesco ------------------------------ ...

• I've never tested this out, but will do. Having said that, IMHO whilst you should most definitely advise the customer of this when they enter the queue, I'm not sure why you would want to repeat it. If they appear to go "backwards" then all you do is ...

• Dears, is it possible that ewt (inside of the Attendant\Queue Operations) is played only one time by design? I have noticed that the "Position in queue" is dynamic but "Estimated Wait time" is read only the first time the call come inside the Queue container ...

• Cynthia -  There is also the QM Data Dictionary reference.  It is very similar to the Reporting Data Dictionary, but has a bit more detail about the Quality Management related tables in the DB: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedProjects/wh_tr/desktop/pdfs/iqm_data_dictionary_tr.pdf ...

• @Marcelo Heil França   Thank you !​ ------------------------------ Cynthia Palacios Salelytics LLC ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

It's Time To Vote!

MOM__October_311_x_367_V1_2x.png

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files