PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you so much for your reply. Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't know how to access the table and view. I don't do databases, but have someone that does if that is how I need to pull it. ------------------------------ Nathan Timberlake Georgia ...

• There is also a table and view:  LoginLogourChangeLog LoginLogoutChangeLog_viw They are both similar in what they report, the view just does the joins to get the application name and error description. Columns provided by the view: applicationname ...

• You can change the URL for one of the existing downloads to be the version you are looking for. http://help.inin.com/developer/cic/installs/icelib/icelibsdk_32bit_2020_r1.msi   I do not remember ever seeing patches, only releases. ------------------------------ ...

• Dear David, If you have a default policy on Interaction Reorder to record all calls this will allow you to listen all calls which are connected to agents even they are Answering Machine Calls. If the AM call is assigned to an agent this also means system ...

• Whilst you could possibly engineer something with ICELib as part of a Server-Side application, you'd probably, in reality, be simply duplicating what can already be done with ICWS. ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Senior Technical Instructor ...

• Good afternoon, I am new to configuring Lines and Line Groups in Interaction Administrator so I am hoping that someone may have had the same issues and would be able to assist me with our configuration. We have two primary locations, each with an ...

• I have a custom add-in for Interaction Desktop that uses IceLib and I need to create a version of that add in for Interaction Connect. Can IceLib be used in an iConnect add in or do I need to look to ICWS for that? Thanks. #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you very much. ------------------------------ David James ------------------------------

• Hello David, I believe you could set up a policy with Interaction Recorder to be able to listen to those calls (post-connect audio, which would allow you to review machines, live speakers, and busy tones; SIT tones and audio during pre-connect would ...

• Thanks for testing it out on your system. Out of curiosity, are you running 2020 R2 or another version? Thanks again ------------------------------ Shane Jenkins SAIC ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)