PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: PureConnect

When you say outbound calls, are you referring to dialer campaign calls, outbound non-acd calls or outbound calls placed on behalf of a workgroup? I think you're going to end up writing a custom query for the interaction summary table if it's not ...

Thank you Aaron!! ------------------------------ Isaac Denegri EverBank ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

you got me curious, so i set this up in our development environment. As far as I could tell this was just testing that the remote workstation was reachable more than any other functionality. It feels like a way to make remote workstations behave more ...

Hey all, Just a reminder that we are running the "Big Game Prop Bets" challenge until noon (12pm est) on February 11t h, so make sure you get those polls answered! We can't wait to watch the game and see who comes out as the winner! #Unsure/Other ...

If you press "F1" on your keyboard with that configuration window open it gives you exact examples of how to use the "SYSYEM" and "CONFIG" keys as well as append the path to get to the keys you want. I understand that I haven't given you 100% of the ...

From looking at the help for the reports and the stored procedures underpinning them, it looks like the main difference would be if agents neglected entering a wrap up code since PureConnect does not support a default wrap up code. So, an interaction ...

It's that time of year to score big with an item off of the Genesys Prize Wall! How? -We've got Super Bowl Prop Bets going on. Head over to answer the polls best you can. After the Big Game, which aires Sunday Feb. 11th , we'll see who ...

Hello Community, I am upgrading my on-prem system from 2022 -R1 to 2023-R3 (i thought they stopped updates for on-prem due to eol) and I have a few questions as well as ask for any gotcha I might encounter: I see that Microsoft ODBC Driver 17 - is ...

Hello, I'd like to inquire about our plan to use the Reschedule Time Zone Skipped Contacts setting to streamline our contact lists. If we schedule our voice campaigns to start at 9 AM EST and encounter PST phone numbers at the beginning of the list, will ...

If we decide we no longer need or want to display an evaluation form as a choice, how can we hide or un-publish it? All I can find is an option to Delete the form. In previous applications, deleting the form deleted the completed evaluation data as ...

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)