PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Does anyone know  where external call ports are enforced? Is it at tsserver or the media server?  What happens when the external call ports are exhausted?  We've got a discussion going on internally on basic sessions and media server pooling and I think ...

• Hi Subhash - I recall having a similar problem in late 2019/early 2020 when Chrome came out with an update that also had something to do with samesite cookies.  I can't recall the specific Chrome version at that time but this was a rather big deal - and ...

• Hi There Has anyone ever used the Dialer.subscribeToCustomHandlerNotification Method for Custom Scripting. I am able to trigger a Handler from a function but not Subscribe to the Notifications. The example below describes that a listener is to be created ...

• Got it. Thank you for the help, Ryan!! ------------------------------ Anjelo Brian De Jesus Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc. ------------------------------

• yes so nheld =2 would mean it was but on hold twice. nTransfer =3 would be it was transferred 3 times. ------------------------------ ryan hedlund ------------------------------

• Hello Ryan, Cool! It makes more sense now.  Just a quick question tho. N = number of times that the operation occurred?  Thank you! ------------------------------ Anjelo Brian De Jesus Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc. ------------------------- ...

• t = time in milliseconds n = number time in Ivr wait and number of holds or transfers etc etc ------------------------------ ryan hedlund ------------------------------

• Hello, Can someone explain what is the meaning of prefix "t" and prefix "n" in Interaction Details? Thanks! #AskMeAnything(AMA) #QualityManagement #Reporting/Analytics #SystemAdministration ------------------------------ Anjelo Brian ...

• Hi, We are installing PureConnect on-premise version 2021 R3. CIC is installed and we can access CIC Administrator UI. Installed Interaction Media Server successfully. But while accessing it using http://localhost:8084/ OR https://localhost/, it gives ...

• Dear Community Members, Thanks for your support as always. We are facing issues while using CIC for salesforce(C4S) on Chrome browser version -96. while login in to C4S, following error is thrown : "The user status could not be obtained. The ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Season's Greetings Community!

Ad_for_Community_1.jpg

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files