PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: PureConnect

@Mirza Baig , I am also stuck in the same situation, were you able to get the solution on the movement of recording files to the new server & if yes, how it was achieved? Thanks in advance. Regards, Anil Bajaj ------------------------------ Anil ...

Hi Paweł, You wrote that you have registered the Rove B2 + Rove30. I would now like to know if you have instructions or something similar, as I am trying to integrate a Poly Rove B2 / B1 into Genesys Cloud. What are your seetings under Phone Management ...

Thank you very much. I needed to technically understand the reason and now it makes sense. Roberto NOTICE: This email message and any attachments hereto may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or ...

Hello , Any idea how to find who disconnect the interaction ------------------------------ David Majed Jathwa Technical for Information Technology Company Ltd. ------------------------------

I believe the problem is that alerts are ephemerally driven by individual client configuration. Meaning that the individual clients (Business Manager or Interaction Connect in later versions) create the subscriptions to alert sets that exist in the statistics ...

Hello Guchan, Thank you for your support. Actually, I already have encryptwave, I am searching for IRSASFU. ------------------------------ Sachin Nangia Nucleus Software Exports Limited ------------------------------

Oh man, sorry, may bad. It is not possible to change CPU ID :(. ------------------------------ Guchan Erzorlu Call Center Resources Dan. A.S ------------------------------

Hi Rasko I am currently looking to develop a unique case ID or identifier number for each email I receive, but I have not yet found the solution. I was also exploring the option of generating a GUID, but I have not been successful. ------------------------------ ...

Thank you Aaron for your response. I was able to extract the data using the export. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

We operate a voice application that accepts incoming calls and forwards them later. When forwarding, several values are to be transferred via custom headers of the SIP REFER messages (we use BLind Transfer here). We have already configured the SIP line ...

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files