PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​We also had issues with report files when upgrading to 2018R2 last month.  Still fighting with support on one of them that is running blank in some circumstances.  The reports with issues were Queue Summary and Detail, which they had to rever to the ...

• Hi, My apologies for not responding sooner - I somehow missed this! OK, so what you are trying to do is a kind of "reverse-bullseye" where we are expanding the set of valid interactions as opposed to expanding the set of valid agents. I have had a ...

1 person likes this.
  • Is there a report that I can run that will display which ACD Agents transferred calls to a specific ACD queue? For example if an agent receives an ACD call in the Tier 1 ACD workgroup and they transfer the call to the Tier 2 ACD Workgroup queue.   I ...

• The callback is implemented entirely in queue, that's the point. There is a menu in queue that basically gives a choice: "if you don't want to sit there with your phone at your ear for next 20 minutes we can call you back, otherwise just keep waiting". ...

• I'm not aware of a way to do this out of the box. Thinking about how ACD works I don't know if this is possible because ACD is always trying to route an available agent to the best interaction. You could possibly do this by getting creative and setting ...

Got a second?

icon-pure-connect-2x-126x110.png Help with some Unanswered PureConnect questions!

Helpful Links

Communities

Technical Communities
PureCloud
PureConnect
PureEngage Premise
PureEngage Cloud

Industry Communities
Certification
Genesys Casual
Workforce Optimization

Developer Communities
PureCloud Developer Center
PureConnect (Coming Soon)
PureEngage (Coming Soon)

*New* Unanswered Questions
PureCloud Community
PureConnect Community
PureEngage Community

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

CX19
- Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Genesys Knowledge Network

Most Active Members (30 Days)