Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_X table does not have entries for email

Posted 08-25-2018 10:31
    Hi:

<g class="gr_ gr_15 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_hide gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins multiReplace replaceWithoutSep" id="15" data-gr-id="15">IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_X</g> table does not have entries for email
    I have checked the respective CTL_UD_TO_UDE_MAPPING table and the <g class="gr_ gr_68 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="68" data-gr-id="68">propagtion</g> rule is  set to CALL  but the value for UD_KEY_NAME--Email is showing as NULL

I looked at the ccon.adata.spec.xml file also it is capturing the respective KVP

How can I get this table(IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_X) have values for email

Tx.

------------------------------
    Ajith Murary
    Connect Managed Services

• 2.  RE: IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_X table does not have entries for email

Posted 08-26-2018 18:06
    I'm going to assume that your missing a userdata element called EMAIL for all elements, rather than missing userdata for email interactions?  Assuming that is correct, firstly, can you see the data in the ICON Database? Specifically, your looking to find it in the table G_USERDATA_HISTROY.  If you cant see it in there:
    1. Is EMAIL being attached specifically as userdata KVP in your routing?
    2. Check the ICON logs to ensure the xml file you specified in the adata-spec-name option is being read correctly.

Assuming you got it in the ICON DB, then you should also be able to see it in the GIDB_G_USERDATA_HISTORY_V or GIDB_G_USERDATA_HISTORY_MM tables in the GIM schema.

As IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_X tables are, by their very definition, custom, are you able to share the full SQL for this tables creation?  Also the complete output of the CTL_UD_TO_UDE_MAPPING for this UD_KEY_NAME.

Regards,

Jason Mclennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 3.  RE: IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_X table does not have entries for email

Posted 08-28-2018 09:10
    Thanks a lot, Jason for the help<g class="gr_ gr_51 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style replaceWithoutSep" id="51" data-gr-id="51">.The</g> issue is fixed now.

Kind regards,Ajith.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources