Gamification Event Series
September 21 - 25, 2020
Level up your contact center employee experience
Engaging employees isn’t always easy, especially when they’re working from home. Working in a secluded environment with few opportunities to interact and bond with peers can easily lead to burnout and fatigue, which then leads to attrition and low eNPS. Gamification can help boost engagement and foster employee loyalty with tools to keep morale and performance high.
In this week-long event, we’ll delve into the ins and outs of creating an engaged remote workforce by leveraging employees’ intrinsic motivations through use of game and social media concepts, recognition and personal or group challenges. Discover how managers can utilize AI-powered tools to track individual and team performance in real time and use in-depth analytics to drive business decisions.
Join us to learn how to tap into your employees’ natural motivation and drive higher results, in 5 easy steps:
- Join our on-demand kickoff webinar “Game on: Engage at-home employees" (Register Here)
- Watch our instructional videos on how to get the most out of your nGAGEMENT solution on the Genesys WEM Community
- Ask you questions and engage experts on the WEM Community forum
- Join our live “office hours” zoom sessions to receive answers from Gamification experts in real time
- Earn GCAP points you can exchange for swag and prizes by participating in the event and using your nGAGEMENT solution.
Receive updates and join the conversation in the Genesys WEM Community. Ask your questions using the tag #GenesysGamificationEventSeries in your discussion posts.
Join the WEM Community now!
This is the recommended learning path, but you’re free to explore…
Join our live “Office Hours” zoom sessions, engage with nGAGEMENT experts directly. Maximize your 60-day trial of nGAGEMENT by receiving immediate responses to any questions, learning best practices and hearing tips and tricks from our seasoned gamification specialists.
View Upcoming Events
Gain insights from seasoned Genesys WEM professionals and engage WEM experts directly through our WEM Community discussion board.
- Merijn te Booij, Genesys’ Employee Engagement Solutions General Manager
- Pascal Leclerc, Director of Gamification Solutions
- Robert Beasley, Global Director of Strategic Solutions
- Jeremy Hardin, Senior Manager, WEM Solution Leads
- Jordan Lembo, Account Executive
Start Earning Your Points Now
Head over to our GCAP Gamification channel to discover what challenges lie ahead and how to rack up GCAP points that you can exchange for Genesys Beyond courses, Professional Service offerings, cool Genesys swag, and more!
- Sign up for Genesys Community
- Comment on the introductory discussion post
- Comment on any of our discussion posts for each session
- Attend any or all our “Office Hours” Zoom sessions
- Create 5 quizzes in nGAGEMENT
- Score 1 million points in nGAGEMENT
- Collect all the Gamification Event badges in nGAGEMENT
View all the challenges at the GCAP Gamification Channel
New to GCAP? Here’s what you need to know:
- Who can join?
Membership into GCAP, the Genesys Customer Advisory Program, is limited to Customer participation only.
- Are there any membership fees?
Membership for GCAP is free.
- Can I win GCAP Points even if I am not in GCAP?
Yes! Though you must be a GCAP Member to redeem points, your points will be held for you until you join the program, at which time you will be eligible to redeem your points for value add-options.
- Can points be gifted to another user?
No, only you can redeem the points that you earn.
Get Started in GCAP
Earn Achievements by using you nGAGEMENT capabilities
You can also earn these cool badges in nGAGEMENT by completing challenges in your nGAGEMENT environment during the event. Watch Gamification in action and turn in your in-app achievements for GCAP points (and more prizes).
Contact & Learn More
Have additional questions about Gamification Event Series? Feel free to ask them in the WEM Community using the #GenesysGamificationEventSeries or contact us through email at Marcela.Areiza@genesys.com.