PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Hold Music

Posted 05-15-2019 16:53
    How can we turn off hold music when parties are on a conference call? There are instances that we are having some personnel on a call bridge and when a personnel puts themselves on hold, we can hear the hold music. I know that the audio is a system audio source which cannot be configured to turn off or am I missing something.

"To suppress on-hold music for the other party (or parties in a remote server hosted conference), click the Mute button before or after clicking the Hold

I also know we can configure the hold music at the work group level. But there is not an option to turn off the music. There is only an option which will play the duration of the music. Can we put that at 1 second and expect that the music will play for 1 second and go mute?  If anyone has a better way to mute or turn off the music, please assist.

"To suppress on-hold music for the other party (or parties in a remote server hosted conference), click the Mute button before or after clicking the Hold"

Thank you,
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Phatana Souvanna
    Elevate Credit Services, LLC
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources