PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SipSoftPhone For ACD Queues.... CIC2018R1

Posted 06-28-2018 09:50
    What are some assurances that can be put in place for large ACD queues that use Sip Soft Phones?  200+ users....

Essentially, they'll be taking calls and using Jabra headsets with Windows 10 and SSP 2018R1.

We've learned the company has many Group Policies, deployment images, Anti-virus, and security restrictions to work through.  However aside from this what can be done to have reliable provision?  Reliable adapter settings?  Reliable throughput?  Reliable SSP uptime?

DNS, DHCP, reverse IP, ping provision records and SRV are vetted.   Thank you!

------------------------------
    Michael John
    Adapt Telephony Services

• 2.  RE: SipSoftPhone For ACD Queues.... CIC2018R1

Posted 06-29-2018 08:24
    This is a good question. I've seen multiple cases where the SIP Soft Phone works great once it is provisioned but seems to randomly need to be re-provisioned. I can understand how this might happen when used by a remote user over a VPN but on a local network, it seems that once provisioned it ought to stay provisioned rather like a Polycom phone. Yes, I get that things change on a workstation more than they do on a hard phone but it should still be quite consistent.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources