PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call ring at three places at the same time

Posted 04-10-2019 11:15
    Hello
    @George Ganahl

I have an issue when my agent receive a call :
    Agent A + Station A  ring but at he same time, Agent B (supervisor) + Station B and Agent C (supervisor) + Station C ring as well.

My customer told me it's an old issue that he knew. I do the method to solve the issue (Options/Configuration/Monitored Appearance).
    It works only on Agent C (supervisor) + Station C but not for Agent B (supervisor) + Station B.

So now when a call arrive on Agent A it still ringing on Agent C as well. Do you know how i can solve this issue.

Best Regard,
    Nicolas ​
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Nicolas Urgin
    Dimension Data France

• 2.  RE: Call ring at three places at the same time

GENESYS
    Posted 04-10-2019 12:06
    Check to see if you have a "Shared Station Appearance" set up on those phones in the Managed IP Phones or Stations container settings for the specific phones.

Make sure the Agent B (Supervisor) doesn't have a View open in the client for the Agent A user queue or station queue (not the Monitored Appearance feature).

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Call ring at three places at the same time

Posted 04-11-2019 04:52
    Hello @George Ganahl

I tried to see if the Agent B had a view on the agent through ICBM, as you can see he didn't have any view on Agent A

Do you know what can I do next ?

Nicolas Urgin
    Dimension Data France

• 4.  RE: Call ring at three places at the same time

GENESYS
    Posted 04-11-2019 10:24
    Edited by George Ganahl 04-11-2019 10:24
    As you mentioned, you are showing a screenshot of IC Business Manager, not the Client. You have to go to the agent's desk and look at their client to see what they are doing.

You can also turn up tracing on the TSServer subsystem log and see what is actually happening during the alerting. Not recommended if you are not familiar with tracing and reading log files--in that case, you should get some help from someone who is quite familiar with subsystem logs and trace levels.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources