Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  AI Forecasting

Posted 04-29-2020 06:53
    No replies, thread closed.
    ​A couple of months ago i saw a Genesys video that showed the new Forecasting UI and the AI forecasting. Our organization updated to the latest version (Workforce Management 8.5.216.09), but we still do not have the option to use the AI forecasting. We only can use the new UI. Can somebody help me finding the stept to be able to use AI forecasting?
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Rutger Pasmans
    Mercedes-Benz CAC Maastricht N.V.

• 2.  RE: AI Forecasting

GENESYS
    Posted 04-29-2020 08:41
    Hey Rutger,

Can you point us to the video that you watched or let us know what product line you are using? I'll try to get an update for you.

Thanks,

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Manager, Online Communities

• 3.  RE: AI Forecasting

Posted 04-29-2020 10:12
    Hi Matt,

Thanks for your quick reply. The video that i saw we got from a old Genesys consultant (https://vimeo.com/371218630   (password = KennisdagWFM)​)

What do you mean by product line?  Genesys Workforce management. I guess PureEngage

Kind regards,

Rutger Pasmans

• 4.  RE: AI Forecasting
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 04-29-2020 10:26
    Hi Rutger,

You saw correctly!!  Genesys WFM (GWFM) on Engage now includes an AI-powered forecasting feature within the Forecast Build Wizard. GWFM  sends historical data to a cloud forecasting service and, based on the provided historical data, the service:
    • Determines outliers and missing data.
    • Chooses the best forecasting method to use and the parameters to use within the selected method.

GWFM then displays the results of the forecast in the scenario. You will need to enable the new Forecast Module UI within GWFM and you will also need to work with your account executive to quote the AI-Powered Forecasting license (which is free of charge).  From there a legal document needs to be signed acknowledging the fact you are using a cloud service and then there is some configuration that needs to be done in order for the API's to exchange data between Engage and Genesys Cloud.

I hope this answers your question, if not please feel free to reply to this message with your questions.

Kind regards,

Michele Fisher
    Genesys - Employees
    Director, Product Management

• 5.  RE: AI Forecasting

Posted 04-30-2020 09:08
    Hi​ Michele,

Thanks for your answer. We will start checking which of the basics needs we still need to implement. If we run into problems I will reach out.

Kind regards,

Rutger Pasmans

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources