PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to see workgroup coverage

Posted 10-16-2019 20:20
    Hi All,

I would like to see whether we have enough agents covering each workgroup.
    Interaction Optimizer shows schedules and coverage for a list of agents who have the workgroup assigned when I filter for a specific workgroup, however the workgroup might be deactivated for a number of those agents and this prevents me from seeing what the real coverage is for the workgroup based on agents who are activated and can actually take the call.

How do you see whether you have enough agents covering each of your workgroups to ensure you can meet the forecasted call volumes in your business with PureConnect/Interaction Optimizer?
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: How to see workgroup coverage

Posted 10-17-2019 12:19

Hi Jayden - When you say Interaction Optimizer, are you referring only to the Schedule view or are you also considering the Intraday Monitoring view?

I've found that best practice is to remove WG membership prior to Generating Schedules for those agents that won't be contributing to a specific WG as activation is not factored in the simulation.

If you've planned or intended all agents to be activated, but finding that the honor system needs some sort of check-and-balance, you won't be able to do this solely within optimizer, and some amount of view comparisons against IO and your WG Details are needed. Simple comparisons of [Forecast FTEs] in IO against [Logged In + Activated] in WG Details/Overview should suffice.

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

• 3.  RE: How to see workgroup coverage

Posted 10-17-2019 21:24
    Hi @Raymond Hicks,

Yes sorry it is Schedule View that I am referring to​.

Ok yeah I was hoping it wouldn't be the case that workgroups need to be removed as it is not ideal in our environment as we leave workgroups on each agent so that we know what they are trained in (saves keeping an external record).

I shall add this to the list of things PureConnect does not do well, it's a growing list unfortunately.

Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources