PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Optimizer

Posted 08-02-2019 14:07
    Hi All,

We are having issues where the forecast isn't loading into schedules. We check the Forcast data and its there, but when you check the Graph on the schedule the Forcast Data isn't showing properly.

I have a ticket open, but wondering is there any fallout if i just restart the Optimizer Server in IC System Manager?

Thank you,
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Optimizer

Posted 08-15-2019 13:40
    The issue ended up being that our WFM team removed some skills from most of our agents. But the Forecast they would using has those skills included in it and so when the forecast was being adding to a schedule, the agents that didn't have those skills would show up as not filling a need on the schedule.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Optimizer

GENESYS
    Posted 08-26-2019 13:54
    Hey Scott! 

The AMA that we are doing in the community this Wednesday is on the topic of WEM and Optimizer, so I hope we can get an answer for your shortly! 

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 4.  RE: Optimizer

GENESYS
    Posted 08-28-2019 12:27
    While restarting probably won't address this issue, in general, Optimizer Server can be safely restarted via the IC System Manager. Please be aware that it would not be advisable to do this during periods of heavy use and we would urge you to consider waiting until there is downtime if at all possible. For example, waiting until supervisors and agents have left for the day.

Charles Fico
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources