PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Report Summary of Work groups Activated per Member

Posted 06-12-2020 01:16
    I have been trying to find out how I can audit the workgroups added per member. Please help
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Kim Kenneth Dimaliwat
    InfoMedia, Inc d/b/a Carenet

• 2.  RE: Report Summary of Work groups Activated per Member

Posted 06-12-2020 09:42
    One option, if you are on a recent version of IC would be to enable the Enhanced Interaction Administrator change log.  This generates tables of configuration data for your users in your IC database.  You should look at the help in Interaction Administrator for this topic, it provides the table layout of the data it generates.

Another option would be to build a handler that parses directory services for all of your users or workgroups and returns all of the associated memberships into some useful output format for you.

You could also use the ICWS API, assuming you have the licensing for it, to return this data.  There's a lot of information in the developer.genesys.com site about how to leverage the API if you are moderately proficient in a programming/scripting language.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Report Summary of Work groups Activated per Member

Posted 06-15-2020 20:32
    Hi Aaron, 

Thank you for your response. I'll go ahead check the Help section for the IA.

Kim Kenneth Dimaliwat

• 4.  RE: Report Summary of Work groups Activated per Member

GENESYS
    Posted 06-14-2020 10:34

You may not even need to use the Enhanced IA Change Log feature, depending on what it is you are trying to do.  The data that results from that feature will give you a history of workgroup changes, previous and new values, etc.

The UserWorkgroups table, which functions outside of the Enhanced IA Change Log feature, will give you user workgroup membership "right now", and is updated in near-real-time as those changes are made in Interaction Administrator.  But there is no history.

And lastly, the AgentQueueActivationHist table in the database will give you a history of an agent's workgroup activation.  Note though, this isn't the same as membership.  I can be a member of a queue, but deactivated.  

So in summary, it depends on what you're looking for and the question's you're trying to answer:

History of workgroup membership?
    Then enable the EIACL feature, and it will begin tracking membership from that point forward.

Current workgroup membership "right now" (at the time the DB is queried)?
    UserWorkgroups table.

History of agent queue activation?
    AgentQueueActivationHist table.

• 5.  RE: Report Summary of Work groups Activated per Member

Posted 06-15-2020 20:29
    Hi Trent, 

I appreciate your response. I've worked with different WFM tools before and this is my first time using IC Business Manager and  AI. I am trying to identify the current workgroup membership of "right now" for our members. I am familiar with AgentQueueActivationHist in IC Business Manager but I don't see UserWorkgroups. What I only have is 

Dialer Reports, 
    Line Reports
    Queue Reports
    Interaction Quality Manager Reports
    User Reports
    Wrap Up Codes
    ANalyzer Reports
    Account Code Supervisor
    Agent Queue Activation
    Call Supervisor
    DNIS
    General ADministrative
    Interaction Feedback
    IVR
    Queue Wrap Up.

Kim Kenneth Dimaliwat

• 6.  RE: Report Summary of Work groups Activated per Member

GENESYS
    Posted 06-16-2020 08:57
    Ah. My apologies.

UserWorkgroups is a table in the database.  It is used by other reports and such in the system, but there is no "UserWorkgroups" report.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources