PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Skill Columns from 2019 R3

Posted 07-23-2020 09:42
    Hi - My company will be upgrading to 2020 R2 next month and I've been reviewing over some of the release notes for new features and enhancements since we went live (currently on 2019 R1).

I see that, in 2019 R3, there was the addition of skill columns to Interaction Supervisor in ICBM.  However, I don't see any reference or screen shots of how they appear in the views in the online knowledgebase.

Is there anyone currently on 2019 R3 and above that would be willing to provide a screen shot of what that new feature looks like?  This will help us with testing efforts.

Thanks in advance!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Cloud Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 2.  RE: Skill Columns from 2019 R3

Posted 07-23-2020 15:48
      |   view attached
    Barry,
    Uploaded a screenshot of what I hope you are referring to, I can't attest as to whether it was available prior to 2020 R1, our current version. Basically just what it states, a column that displays the agents skills. It is a sort-able column. Hope this helps. If not, I can give another look but this was all I found in Supervisor views that seemed to fit.

Alex

• 3.  RE: Skill Columns from 2019 R3

Posted 07-23-2020 15:55
    To clarify, I said a call that displays the agents skills which would be inaccurate. I assume it is the skill the agent is using to handle that interaction.

Alex

• 4.  RE: Skill Columns from 2019 R3

Posted 07-23-2020 16:23
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking to see.  The skill associated to the call.

Barry Farrington
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 5.  RE: Skill Columns from 2019 R3

Posted 07-23-2020 16:39

So is the Proficiency and Desire to Use listed on each individual skill?

In other words:

Skill 1 and Skill 2 would appear something like this:

Skill 1 - Skill Name, 40, 1

Skill 2 - Skill Name, 40, 1

Barry Farrington
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 6.  RE: Skill Columns from 2019 R3

Posted 07-23-2020 17:02
    I know within Workgroup Details view I can see that, under the Members tab in Workgroup Details it has Skill Set (Desire to use) and (Skill Set Proficiency) columns, also sort-able. If you cursor hover you can see all skills and desire/proficiency for each member of the group. I don't see where Skill Set can be a column in views like Line Queue or Call Activity

Alex

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources