Genesys Cloud CX

View Only

Generative AI to summarize agent digital interactions 

05-09-2023 21:05

In this video, Rebecca discusses the new feature - Generative AI to summarize agent digital interactions

Genesys Agent Assist provides generative AI to summarize agents digital interaction with customers. Agents can reduce ACW by using this summary during wrap-up. This feature uses generative AI to summarize the key aspects of the conversation. For more information, see Create a conversation summary with Genesys Agent Assist. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 3, Genesys Cloud CX 2 Digital or Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital.

Presenter: @Rebecca Harper 

Release notes: https://help.mypurecloud.com/releasenote/april-26-2023/

#TAMStudios #FeatureReview #DX #AI #DigitalChannels 

Post any questions or comments below or email us at TAMStudios@Genesys.com  

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
11 Downloads

Comments

06-26-2023 03:12

06-13-2023 20:49

Hi Martin, 

Top question. You should have all you need with GC3 and considering you are already using Web Messaging and Agent Assist (Smart Advisor tab is where the summary generates) it sounds like you have done all the hard yards.

This feature should be available in GA for all customers with the right licenses enabled. Before I recommend opening a case with our Technical Support staff, I just wanted to check these are the permissions that are not visible?

If so, then I would recommend opening a support case do that our Dev Support can take a look. It may just need a retoggle of the feature. Also verify you have access to all the recommended permissions you can access:
Prerequisites

Access to the following menu options:

• Admin > Roles/Permissions
  • Admin > Queues
  • Admin > Assistants
  • Admin > Messenger configuration
  • Admin > Messenger deployment

The following permissions:

• Assistants > Assistant > View
  • Assistants > Queue > View
  • Knowledge > All permissions
  • Conversation > Suggestions > All permissions

06-13-2023 12:47

I am trying to sort out what is required to test the Generative Summary AI.  I am using Web Messaging and Voice (Beta) with Genesys Agent Assist with GC3 licenses.  I do not see the appropriate permissions to add the Generative Summary capability.  Is this a Beta that needs to be enabled or does this only work with Genesys Digital Only licenses?