Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

could not communicate with IIS because of the following error: Failed to verify project due to the following error: CScript Error:Can't change default script host.. Please ensure that IIS is started... Can anyone pls help how to resolve this error?

• 1.  could not communicate with IIS because of the following error: Failed to verify project due to the following error: CScript Error:Can't change default script host.. Please ensure that IIS is started... Can anyone pls help how to resolve this error?

Posted 11-30-2017 08:03
    Im getting below error while run my .netcomposer project.. Pls help to resolve this error..

could not communicate with IIS because of the following error: Failed to verify project due to the following error: CScript Error:Can't change default script host..
    Please ensure that IIS is started, and that the IIS/.NET Preferences are set correctly.User-added image

• 2.  RE: could not communicate with IIS because of the following error: Failed to verify project due to the following error: CScript Error:Can't change default script host.. Please ensure that IIS is started... Can anyone pls help how to resolve this error?

Posted 11-30-2017 09:44
    As is suggested - check the Composer configuration for IIS/.Net project and also check used permissions

• 3.  RE: could not communicate with IIS because of the following error: Failed to verify project due to the following error: CScript Error:Can't change default script host.. Please ensure that IIS is started... Can anyone pls help how to resolve this error?

Posted 01-03-2018 20:06
    Hi
    I have the same problem.  I had already checked and confirmed that IIS is running, also IIS/NET Preferences are correct.  The only thing I am not sure is the permission.  Could you please elaborate on what permissions you are talking about.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

• 4.  RE: could not communicate with IIS because of the following error: Failed to verify project due to the following error: CScript Error:Can't change default script host.. Please ensure that IIS is started... Can anyone pls help how to resolve this error?

Posted 12-10-2018 14:46
    ​I am also facing same issue while trying to deploy to IIS. IIS and composer configuration is good and as in composer deployment guide. Let me know if there is a solution for this issue.

------------------------------
    Shashi Gangadharappa
    Fisher Investments
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources