AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only
AppFoundry
Thought Leadership
Image_-_Community_-_AppFoundry_for_Resellers.jpg

Latest Discussions List

• Upland Software is excited to present the InGenius CTI connector for Genesys on Aug 1, 8:30 – 9 am Pacific. We'll cover our InGenius Premium CTI products with specific focus on the Genesys Cloud connector for Salesforce Service Cloud Voice.  Reach out ...

• Hey Everyone, This week's Trivia Tower is about the AppFoundry. Showoff your knowledge and get the chance to win a prize. Questions are available until Friday. If AppFoundry trivia isn't your thing, maybe some Harry Potter Trivia will peek your interest? ...

• Hi all, I want to introduce a very unique solution for Genesys Cloud CX: shortyDings provides keyboard shortcuts in Genesys Cloud CX and thus enables more efficient work in the contact center. The definition of the shortcuts for the respective function ...

• This app has a comprehensive Email Help Desk solution for Genesys Cloud via AppFoundry Premium App. https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/59c44a27-fb86-4806-8640-18a99c7f544f ------------------------------ Maksim Gill Eccentex, ...

• Hi, Please suggest a good softphone client in app foundry or elsewhere which have all features specially to handle email like outlook integrated in Genesys cloud. ------------------------------ Mourya Chintapatla MAXIMUS, Inc. --------------------- ...

• Hey Everyone, It is my pleasure to introduce the Community Team's newest member  Nicole Milliken ! You may not have met her yet, but there's a good chance you have already seen her work in the community. She's been making panels for the  ...

2 people like this.
  • Hello everyone, eGain is excited to present eGain Knowledge Hub™ for Genesys on April 11, 8:30 - 9 Pacific. We look forward to meeting the team and looking forward to an interactive session. Should you want certain topics covered or have any questions, ...

2 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

8x8 AppFoundry Apps

Hi!  I'm Sue Fernand, Director of Alliances at 8x8.  I'm excited to present on the Partners and Friends session on Monday 4/4 at 8am PST.  I'll be presenting on our integrated UC offering, 8x8 Work and our call quality analytics tool, callstats.io, both ...

2 people like this.
  • Very open question there that could be answered any number of ways.  When I demo, I make sure I state use cases and personalize it to the people I am speaking to - including the language they use for agents, clients, and processes.   A firehose of features ...

1 person likes this.
  • I like it a lot, but it is a bit confusing when to use DSR or Asana. Is there a plan to somehow make one ticketing system for all partner-related requests? ------------------------------ Maksim Gill Eccentex, Inc. ------------------------------

Join-the-conversation

1GCAP-Knowledge-Network-Tile.png

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas