AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only
AppFoundry
Thought Leadership
Image_-_Community_-_AppFoundry_for_Resellers.jpg

Latest Discussions List

• Hi Saqib, these links are great start. I'll send you a private message for the next steps. ------------------------------ Katrina Joyce Sampher Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Every 10k points gives you another life ------------------------------ Anton Vroon KiwiBank ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Hello New Members!

Lots of great partners here....At Digital Base we offer VIA the Appfoundry arena conversational voice overs for all applications in tons of multiple languages and can help translate as well... ------------------------------ Kevin Bryan Digital Base Productions ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey AppFoundry Partners!  The Genesys Community Team is hosting an Ugly Sweater Holiday Zoom Party this Friday, December 17th, and we would love to have you there! All you have to do is RSVP, secure your spot, and show up in your ugliest sweater. ...

• #AppFoundry  has been named the highest-ranked Application Marketplace Integration in  Gartner ® Critical Capabilities for  #CCaaS Download the report ------------------------------ Katrina Sampher Genesys - Employees --------------------- ...

• Hi All Just wanted to let community members, who are interested in the Insurance market about an upcoming roundtable we are holding at Daisee. It looks at some research out of Sydney University, on how the claims process can impact the outcome of an ...

• Thank you to all of the AppFoundry Pitch Competition participants! I really enjoyed reading/watching everyone's submission – they were all unique, enlightening and engaging.   After voting closed on Friday night, I tallied the 97 votes that were received, ...

1 person likes this.
  • Great video Jaclyn! Very informative of what SuccessKPI offers! ------------------------------ Raian Goode Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • " I'm looking for 60% effort, 4000% of the time" - Ted Lasso ------------------------------ Brian Olson Brightmetrics ------------------------------

• Good video Sarah!  NEed to update your Genesys branding to current though.. PureCloud = Genesys Cloud CX, PureEngage = Genesys Mutlicloud CX..... ------------------------------ Robert Yousey Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Join-the-conversation

1GCAP-Knowledge-Network-Tile.png

Community Poll

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas