AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only
AppFoundry
Thought Leadership
Image_-_Community_-_AppFoundry_for_Resellers.jpg

Latest Discussions List

• Thanks Jim, I am trying to see if the Genesys Enhanced TTS provides full support for Russian. Is there a way to verify this without purchasing it to check? When setting the TTS engine to the Google Cloud Speech TTS, I get the below issue, so was thinking ...

• Thanks Max, I have just sent you a request for contact, Many thanks ------------------------------ Sandra Pigram Delacon Pty Ltd ------------------------------

• Greetings, We are using the Textel App in GC for text messaging. When looking at their interactions our agents are unable to see the phone number the text came from because the Remote Column is masked for text messages. This only happens with ...

• Hello Patrick, first of all my apologies for the late reply! Thanks for getting in touch on this topic. I'm gonna have a look at the App Foundry and will contact you some time at the beginning of 2024. In the first place, we need to take care of a ...

• We are overjoyed to introduce the Genesys Community's "Kids Ask, Community Delivers" program , where children wrote to "The Big Man in Red" asking for presents they'd like to see under their trees. But we need YOUR HELP WITH ...

• Kazi, I think Email Ninja had a name change recently and is now Genesys Cloud Email Wizard (https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/8e458a3b-bac0-4280-8964-661a3b00b118). If you scroll to the bottom of that listing you'll find additional ...

1 person likes this.
  • @Stefan Ostwald experienced a similar issue when installing the bot connector. The support team advised missing "BYOT Rate D" which is required for the bot connector and to contact sales or CSM to enable subscriptions to use the Genesys bot connector. ...

• Hi Robert, Appreciate the feedback. I did check the integration and we have the allow-scripts,allow-same-origin,allow-forms, allow-modals. We will keep digging in and see if we can overcome this. ------------------------------ Michael Meadows ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Accelerator

I have found this too and documentation relating to each of the Accelerators would be a great addition. I installed 2 which were below: Web Messaging Triage Bot - I too had to go hunting for the objects as it was not clear what was and wasn't created. ...

• Usually you should be able to see it in the Terms & Conditions. Every partner is supposed to submit their terms to Genesys before being approved to be in the AppFoundry. Here is ours: Which leads to: ------------------------------ Maksim Gill ...

1 person likes this.

Join-the-conversation

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

AppFoundry Library

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.