Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  One view of all agents across all management units

Posted 03-12-2019 02:13

Hi Community!

We schedule agents across multiple management units and time zones. Management units were specifically created to ensure that work plans are generated in the correct time zone.

We would ideally like a view of all agents in all management units at the same time. Two examples of situations where this would be helpful are:

1. rather than going into each management unit individually to check shift end times, it would be great if we could view all shifts in a particular day across all management units
    2. rather than going into each management unit individually to check time off requests, a view of all time off requests across all management units would be helpful

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tony Marcic
    Team Leader
    Fair Work Ombudsman

• 2.  RE: One view of all agents across all management units

Posted 03-13-2019 03:21
    Hey Tony

There's no functionality like this available yet on PureCloud - I have actually raised this as an idea in the Product Ideas lab if you have access to it, get in there and vote on that idea and hopefully it gets attention from other WFM users that would find this functionality useful as well.  
    https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-211 

WFM in PureCloud has come a long way since it's inception and it's up to users like yourself to contribute and make the platform even more awesome. 

PS while you are at it, feel free to vote on the other WFM ideas I have submitted too :)

DS Park

• 3.  RE: One view of all agents across all management units

Posted 03-13-2019 20:37
    Hi Donny

I do have access to the Product Ideas Lab and I have voted for your suggestion. Thank you for your reply.

I'll check out your other WFM ideas too.

Regards,

Tony Marcic
    FWO

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources