Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Interaction Details Report Remote Column

• 1.  Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-12-2018 12:34
    Has anyone else noticed that the Remote Column in the Interactions Detail report is now only displaying "Customer" and not the caller ANI?

------------------------------
    Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 2.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

GENESYS
    Posted 10-12-2018 13:42
    Edited by George Ganahl 10-16-2018 09:38
    ***Obviously, as Darlene has stated below, the report itself was changed to have the Calling Party Name instead of the ANI, so my answer here is not valid***

I presumed mine was doing that because it is what I have hard-coded in my SIP Bulkcaller placing the calls inbound to PureCloud. 

I changed the remote Calling Party Name, and I am seeing that name in my reports now:
    Detail report
    So, maybe your carrier changed what is being sent as the Calling Party Name? 

If there is no Calling Party Name PureCloud does a lookup on the ANI to come up with a City/State, I think, or country, or whatever match it can find for RWP lookup.

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-13-2018 04:00
    There have been a few changes to the report overnight of the 10th October. In the UK we don't generally see Calling Party Name on public calls so ANI is what is uses. I have a report for the same time period 9th October run on the 10th and 11th of October and the output is different:

Things that changed:

1. Interactions that an agent was involved in but did not interact are now shown (e.g. if the agent was alerted but did not answer) however if the agent placed an outbound call which was not answered this is still shown.
    2. Interactions now show all users in the user column not just the last used involved in the interaction.
    3. Where ANI was displayed in the Remote column (as shown by downloading the sample report) this now shows the for example Mobile Number, United Kingdom or similar.

I was originally investigating why the outbound dialed calls that were not answered were not displayed along with calls that were transferred showing only the last user involved. Re-running the report the next day showed a different output.

I've since logged this case with customer care partly due to some detail not being fixed, the change in remote presentation as this now differs from the documentation and the unreported change as no changes were expected on the 10th October.

Interaction Details report - PureCloud Resource Center
    PureCloud Resource Center remove preview
    Interaction Details report - PureCloud Resource Center
    The Interaction Details report displays details about interactions for one or more [More]
    View this on PureCloud Resource Center >

Richard Chandler

• 4.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

GENESYS
    Posted 10-13-2018 08:36
    The report was updated in response to some support cases that were logged. It was changed to be more consistent with the interactions view.  We are investigating adding an ANI column to the report to give you the detailed information that used to be available.   Sorry for any confusion.

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-15-2018 02:08
    Thanks Darlene,

As I found other interactions still missing (outbound calls that were not answered for example) there are some checks still to do.

I suggest DNIS as well as ANI as to capture outbound calls, otherwise the ANI will be the outgoing number.

Richard Chandler
    G3 Comms Ltd

• 6.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-16-2018 08:21
    @Darlene Oordt, thanks... I just posted a similar question on this as well. I searched on the topic but for some reason didn't surface this thread until after I posted my question. ​

Dean Thames
    Koch Business Solutions

• 7.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-15-2018 11:54
    Hi @Richard Chandler, we too noticed that if an Agent was alerted, but did not answer, it was not being displayed. ​

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 8.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-16-2018 08:18
    @Darlene Oordt do I need to submit an Idea for this? I have an open Case with Support and am very much in need of an update on this. Some of our customers use this for reconciling billing for their customers​.

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 9.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

GENESYS
    Posted 10-16-2018 09:36
    You might look into PureInsights in the AppFoundry https://appfoundry.genesys.com/#/filter/purecloud/listing/1f3df1a1-1aae-4439-b235-376062fc0b14

It has a CSV extractor for call details that includes ANI and DNIS.

George Ganahl
    Genesys

• 10.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-16-2018 10:07
    @George Ganahl while I am not against this, my concern is why it changed in the first place. We have so many customers that depend on this report. Now, the out of the box report has changed, and at this point, is not usable for them. ​Having the customers review an item they will now need to pay for is going to be a hard sale, when it was there two weeks ago.

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 11.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

GENESYS
    Posted 10-16-2018 10:13
    @Angelia Harper yeah, as Darlene mentioned it was in response to Support cases, but not vetted as well as it could have been.

The AppFoundry recommendation is mainly because folks are always wanting more flexible report data, and PureCloud was not initially designed to be easily customizable through the GUI for things like reports and views. It was left up to the partners (such as yourselves) to have an avenue for value-add by providing customized solutions to customers via the API capabilities (hence the AppFoundry and a lot of other custom apps partners have created for their customers).

As we move toward larger-scale adoption, you will see more features added to enhance the pieces that folks like you are asking for.​

George Ganahl
    Genesys

• 12.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

GENESYS
    Posted 10-16-2018 09:53

All-

Sorry for the issues this update has caused. Due to the feedback, the report is currently being reverted back to the old version (estimated to be available by the end of this week).  We will look to enhance at a future date ensuring that all of the specific call details in the current report are maintained.   

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 13.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-16-2018 10:09
    @Darlene Oordt Thank you so much, Ma'am!! ​

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 14.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-16-2018 12:40
    Thank you!  Yes, Call reporting is very important to our company and we have to be able to pull reports that include the ANI.

Am I able to Export this data?  Thank you!

Christina Ross
    National Media Calls

• 15.  RE: Interaction Details Report Remote Column

Posted 10-16-2018 12:49
    @Christina Ross once the Interaction Details Report is back in its original format, you can pull this report and export it as well. ​Looks like Darlene is hoping it will be back in good format by end of the week.

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources