PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Application Monitoring

Posted 03-22-2018 09:29
    Has anyone found any success with a monitoring solution for the PureConnect product?  I'm aware of LogicMonitor working appropriately, however we're wanting to look into a few other products.

------------------------------
    Bryan

• 2.  RE: Application Monitoring

Posted 03-27-2018 09:46
    I've seen a few customers, as well as the Genesys CaaS environment, have used Splunk to monitor the logs. What specifically are you trying to monitor?

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Application Monitoring

Posted 03-27-2018 10:47
    Hi Bryan,

PureConnect has an SNMP component which can be configured for monitoring on various platforms. The availability of this feature and the counters that can be monitored depend on the version of PureConnect that you're running.

Thanks,
    Braden Pitts

• 4.  RE: Application Monitoring

Posted 03-29-2018 07:54
    We've run into a number of issues with the system as of late.  The bigger issues have involved subsystems themselves crashing.  So the more I can out of a monitoring solution so that we can be a bit more pro-active in terms of resolving issues the better.

Bryan

• 5.  RE: Application Monitoring

Posted 01-09-2020 14:04
    Hi Mark,
    Do you know how they managed to convert the .ININLOG format to a format which is readable by Splunk?
    Thanks!

Sahil Singla
    PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP

• 6.  RE: Application Monitoring

Posted 01-09-2020 20:56
    With LogSKim:

https://my.inin.com/products/cic/pages/logskim.aspx

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources