PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Rule Sets issue

Posted 08-16-2018 12:06
    Scenario:

We have a primary campaign that runs all day log and all our agents are logged into it. At various times through out the day, we will have secondary Campaigns kick off that we want select agents to focus on. Currently our Dialer Administrators have to manually remove the agents that will be working on these secondary campaigns from the primary campaign and then move them back when the campaign is completed. it is very time consuming as we often have many secondary campaigns running at a time. I want to automate this for them so that they can focus on other things, but i can't seem to get it to work.

Rule Setup:
    Condition:
     Type - System Event - Campaign Started 

Action:
    Type - Agent Management
     I have placed 1 of the agents in the Workgroup/Agent section and then have it logging him out of the primary campaign.

Thinking it could be that it just takes a while for the rule to be triggered, i have let it run for about 10 mins before i manually move the agent. I thought this would be simple, but i must be missing something since it is not working.

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Rule Sets issue

Posted 08-29-2018 13:45
    That should work, yes (I assume you are also adding them to the secondary campaign at the same time?) Also, remember that if they log in after the triggering event, they won't be affected.

If it isn't working, then I would recommend a support ticket. Something is clearly not behaving how you would expect!

Also, and I assume you figured this already, but just in case.... Once you get it working, don't forget to have a second rule triggered when the secondary campaign pauses or stops that moves the agent back again.

• 3.  RE: Rule Sets issue

Posted 08-31-2018 10:25
    Hi Paul,

Yes the rule is removing the agent from the Primary Campaign and adding them to the secondary Campaign upon Start. I will get a support ticket open; i was hoping it was something i did wrong and not a possible new "feature" of 2018 R3  :D

Thank you,
     Scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources