PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Data not being written to InteractionSummary table

Posted 08-01-2018 08:15
    We have been having some odd data behavior where call data is not being written to our InteractionSummary table.   The thing that is especially odd is that SOME data is there; for example on Monday 7/30 we had around 5000 calls but only 3300 appear on the InteractionSummary table and yesterday we had around 5,500 calls and only a few hundred records were written.

I have processed all PMQ files on the server but there was no change in the number of records present.   I'm not sure what else to check at this point, has anyone else experienced any behavior like this?  If so what was the resolution?

Thanks in advance,

------------------------------
    Josh Herron

• 2.  RE: Data not being written to InteractionSummary table

Posted 09-12-2018 11:55
    Hi Josh!

Check this out..... Sorry but this one is a pain.

IC-146987

When an outbound call is added to an existing conference before it is connected, Tracker does not write it to the InteractionSummary table. The conference ID itself and the other parties on the conference are written to the DB.

Outbound calls added to an existing conference before being connected are processed so that their segment and summary data is generated properly.

Device/Install Hint:

Interaction Center Server

Jim Barber
    Certified Languages Int'l and Translation

• 3.  RE: Data not being written to InteractionSummary table

Posted 09-13-2018 09:52
    There is also a bug (or I suppose you could call it a change in default behavior) for dialer calls. If the call does not connect it is no longer written to the interaction summary table but it is written to the dialer call history table. When did you first start noticing this issue? Are you able to figure out what type of calls are missing? What version are you on? Has anything changed recently?

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources