PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is there any option to offer post chat or Email servey?

Posted 07-04-2018 10:26
    #InteractionFeedback #webchat
    one of our client is interested in post chat and Email survey. I noticed the feedback only provided survey for voice interaction. is there another tool or option to create surveys for other digital interaction like email and chat ?

regards
    ​​

------------------------------
    Kamyar Yazdani
    Aria Solutions

• 2.  RE: Is there any option to offer post chat or Email servey?

Posted 07-10-2018 03:02
    Hello Kamyar, 

Actually, there is no direct way to make a survey on Email and chat as the interaction feedback is for the Voice interactions but we can make a workaround to make a survey for this social integrations as for mail we can insert a "build reply" in your email architect  that will contain your survey questions and send it to every customer after routing his mail to the workgroup or whatever.

regarding webchats, we can use another workaround as you can build a response message in the  response management container as a "System-wide library" and ask the agents to send it the customers before ending the Chat, 

Thanks

Mahmoud Kamal
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 3.  RE: Is there any option to offer post chat or Email servey?

Posted 07-11-2018 09:58
    Thank you Mahmoud for your reply. with these options there are no way of reporting on the response from the customers. correct?

Kamyar Yazdani
    Aria Solutions

• 4.  RE: Is there any option to offer post chat or Email servey?

Posted 07-12-2018 04:18
    yes regarding the reporting I think I cannot be <g class="gr_ gr_86 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" id="86" data-gr-id="86">doable</g> automatically except you record your results manually.

Mahmoud Kamal
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources