PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How to take reports from IA

• 1.  How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-08-2018 08:23
    Hi,

Am using CIC 4.0 and I need to take all Agents and supervisor list which are all configured in CIC. kindly help.

------------------------------
    Balaganapathy Balasubramanian
    CHEP International Inc.

• 2.  RE: How to take reports from IA

GENESYS
    Posted 07-09-2018 10:40
    The information you desire is stored in the IC server's registry, not in the database, so there is no standard report.

I think @Robert Wakefield-Carl may have a something available on AppFoundry that would help you.​

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-09-2018 11:01
    Many data points like supervisor listing, skills, and licensing are only found in the registry.  That is what I wrote the PureConnect System Handler for.  Essentially, I use DS attributes and registry information to create a CSV of the values.  For instance, it is nearly impossible to know which licenses are used by whom.  My handler will report on licenses by <g class="gr_ gr_656 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" id="656" data-gr-id="656">user</g> and even better, users by license.  You can find out more about the Handler at https://appfoundry.genesys.com.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com

• 4.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-09-2018 11:16
    Hi,

Thanks for replying, I just wanted to know how many users are configured in Interaction Administrator, and their user name and other configurations (Like phone number, work group, roles, location etc).

I normally using to take report IA--> File --> Print --> ad select appropriate options. But am not getting full users list when I take from these steps.
    Can you help.

CHEP International Inc.

• 5.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-09-2018 11:14
    Hi,

Thanks for replying, I just wanted to know how many users are configured in Interaction Administrator, and their user name and other configurations (Like phone number, work group, roles, location etc).

CHEP International Inc.

• 6.  RE: How to take reports from IA

GENESYS
    None of that data is stored in the database, and there are no standard reports for it. See Robert's app, or build your own to query the IC Server Registry for the information.

George Ganahl
    Genesys

• 7.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Please ignore my previous chat.

Hi,

I normally using to take report IA--> File --> Print --> ad select appropriate options. But am not getting full users list when I take from these steps.
    Can you help.

CHEP International Inc.

• 8.  RE: How to take reports from IA

GENESYS
    Posted 07-09-2018 11:21
    If you have Exclude From Directory ticked in a user's configuration settings, they should not show up in the list generated from File>Print.

Otherwise, if that functionality is not working, you will probably need to contact Customer Care and open a ticket. That option just creates a .csv file from the Registry entries.

George Ganahl
    Genesys

• 9.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-10-2018 09:33
    Hi George,

I don't have that option. I have only User phone directory and Station phone directory. 

I have two query.
    1. we are using Active Directory to merging with user IDs. The full users list not comes when I take report.
    2. How to save in this PC.

CHEP International Inc.

• 10.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-12-2018 17:15
    Hi,

Just a hunch, but I believe that the issue with saving is that you are trying to save to "This PC" without telling it where. You need to select a path on the PC. This is a Windoze issue (common to all applications) not specific to IA or even PureConnect.

• 11.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-10-2018 01:15
    I originally wrote my handler before that was in the product.  Mine does more by giving you all the user information you want in Excel.  Most use it to create a nice looking directory for their intranet by lining to the Csv that is produced each night..

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com

• 12.  RE: How to take reports from IA

Posted 07-10-2018 09:35
    Hi Robert,

There are lots of apps so I couldn't able to find the reporting app. 

CHEP International Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources