PureConnect

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• ATTENTION: Super fun contest with a HUGE prize is here! We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! This is your chance to showcase how the Genesys ...

• Hi @Nate Bennett !!! please could you provide me some other information that may be needed to be able to send custom information into the UUI?? I follow step by step you mention, and it doesn't work in our case. Thanks in advance! ------------------------------ ...

• HI @Dieter Wijnen !!! could you explin a little bit how can from pureconnect, are we able to send information into the UUI sip header to be able to send information to other 3rd party, lets say, Genesys CLoud, via sip trunk? thanks in advance!!! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

SMS Numbers

Hello, I have a question regarding SMS phone number configuration. Is it possible to configure an SMS phone number to also be callable? Specifically, if a customer receives an SMS from us, we would like them to be able to call that same number, and ...

• Hello LOH, Did you find a fix for this issue ? as i face the same one ------------------------------ David Majed Jathwa Technical for Information Technology Company Ltd. ------------------------------

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network