PureConnect

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks for the prompt confirmation. This is our QA environment - our Prod Servers are all physical. I could not give any knowledgeable feedback on what would happen with a production call volume. ------------------------------ Christopher Becker State ...

• Chris, Outside of Remote Content Servers, Media servers are the easiest applications to install and configure in the PureConnect ecosystem. You'll have to define a few things in the local setup, like where logs/recordings should be stored and credentials ...

• My Infrastructure team is migrating our VM farm and apparently my media server has become corrupt and unusable. I assume i should be able to reinstall the media server and perform the trust steps and we should be fine, or do you think this will be more ...

• I wanted to check and see if anyone else has had this issue as of the last few months. PureConnect on premise system connected to GenesysCloud to deliver WebRTC agent audio for agents logging into IC. Our current theory is something has changed in ...

• Hi Emmitt, I think a previous post may help answer your question. I found this helpful, hopefully you do also. PureConnect - Genesys If you want to see the discussion, look below... All credit goes to Tim Cannon from this thread . #Report ...

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network