Trivia Tower

View Only
Joins Us For the Genesys Community's
Fall Trivia Tower

We can't wait for you to see what's in store.

May the smartest, fastest, luckiest, most resourceful member win.

First Inductees of the "Community Rockstar" Hall of Fame:

80s_Robert_POSTER.pngPunk_Cherri_POSTER.png

Latest Discussion Posts

• Encore! Encore! Thank you to all the incredible members who starred in this Rock and Roll Hall of Fame popup. We tested your musical knowledge, and you laid down the jams. On Monday, Oct. 3 rd , I'll reveal the overall winner. Or, in the event ...

• Great selections for the mystery box.  My daughter took dibs on the guitar strap and Chris Tomlin shirt.  Thank you both for making this a great community. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl Avtex Solutions, LLC Contact Center ...

• Hey Players,  As usual, Community Hall-of-Famer @Robert Wakefield-Carl found a small typo on Question 4. The name should be Sam Cooke, instead of "Same" Cooke. I'm sure all of you smarty-pants knew that, but just in case you thought there was a "Same" ...

• The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame popup trivia event is now live!! Get those answers in by Friday, Sept. 30 th, and you could walk away the famous headliner of the tournament! IMPORTANT: There is a bonus question worth three additional points. ...

• It's almost here! The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-themed popup trivia event will launch   Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 12pm est.   I hope you're all rock historians because these questions are not going to be easy. You'll have until 5 o' clock somewhere ...

• Hey Robert! Good pick. Nicole will be in touch later this week with a questionnaire that will help us customize your box.  Rock on! Matt ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ---------------------- ...

• @Robert Wakefield-Carl I'll be sending you a questionnaire via email to really tailor this to your "rockstar" needs, lol! Be on the lookout for that!​ ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ----------------------------- ...

Who's Your Community Rockstar?

Summer Trivia Results