Genesys Community Trivia Tower

Your New Best Friends Are In The Community!
Watch the video, climb the Trivia Tower!

You must sign in to win!
Only signed in participants will see all the polls and be eligible to win a prize from the Community Prize Wall.
How Much Do You and Cam Tomlin Have In Common?
Jason Kleitz May Be Your Twin Flame

Trivia Question 11

Trivia Question 12

Time For A Genesys Group Hang

Trivia Question 13

Trivia Question 15

Trivia Question 14

Trivia Question 16

Bonus Question for Three (3) Extra Points
Have a Question for the Moderators? Ask Away!
Reply to the thread and say "Hi," or ask any question you may have.
The team would love to hear from you, and you'll score some bonus points.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Trivia Heads! The new Trivia Tower event is up and running with a great way to learn more about our new Genesys Community moderators: Sam Jillard, Cam Tomlin, and Jason Kleitz. Watch this video (you may get some answers from it) ...

• Will do, and thank you again! ------------------------------ Nicki Dehn AAA Club Alliance Inc. ------------------------------

• Sweeeet! I just ordered and got it shipped to ya! Hope you enjoy- if you feel inspired, take a picture and post to the community when you get it set up and running. Would love to see it! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - ...

1 person likes this.
  • Just completed the form! My family will love the backyard movie theatre. :) ------------------------------ Nicki Dehn AAA Club Alliance Inc. ------------------------------

• Hahaha! You're awesome. Let me know what prize ya want, and I'll get that to you asap. Congrats again! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • lol. Congrats, Nicki!! Hope you enjoy your prize. ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • @Nicole Milliken Oh my goodness! I'm so surprised and honored. First, I'd like to thank my family and friends; I couldn't have done it without their support. I'd also like to thank my co-workers for keeping me motivated to attempt these challenges. And ...

3 people like this.