Trivia Tower

View Only
Joins Us For the Genesys Community's
Trivia Tower

Summer trivia is now over.

May the smartest, fastest, luckiest, most resourceful member win.
Read full rules here. 

Trivia Tower Tournament
That's a Wrap! Congratulations to our winners.

Latest Discussion Posts

• It's been a long month of answering questions, tallying up scores, and climbing to the top of the leaderboards. Now it's time for the victors to claim their rewards! And now for the three top event winners: The Harry Potter Popup winner is:  @Joel ...

• We asked community members what everyone wanted for our next contest; it was close race, but the winner was: We feel like this is a great way to start celebrating summer, Xperience 2022, and the community's five-year anniversary! Even if ...

2 people like this.
  • Hello everyone, Thank you for a such fun event. I hope I was gracefully representing the ECSE region. Also, very glad that I'm sharing the stage with Robert, two veterans. If eligible, I would like to pick "Smart Sunglasses" from the Prize Wall. Thanks ...

• WOW!  Super excited to be a runner up!  I would like to go with a book collection.  My family and I have been discussing diving into the Grishaverse novels by Leigh Bardugo that the Netflix series Shadow and Bone  is based on.   Shadow and Bone Trilogy ...

• This was so much fun! Thanks @Matt Lawson and @Nicole Milliken for putting this together each week!​​​ I think I'll pick a book collection... now to decide on one! ------------------------------ Natalie Nobles Genesys - Employees -------------- ...

1 person likes this.
  • Congrats everyone! And thanks for playing along with us. ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• ------------------------------ Javier Del Olmo Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. ------------------------------

Play, Win, Repeat