Trivia Tower

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• After introducing the Trivia Tower last year, we've tackled some fun Trivia Themes. What should be next? Previous Themes: Fast Food Genesys Harry Potter Holidays Horror Trivia 2022 Recap We look forward to doing more Trivia in 2023! ...

• I think capitals, cities, and cultural features from countries around the globe would be a challenge and funny theme. :) ------------------------------ Israel Borges Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• My, my, wasn't 2022 just thrilling?! So many great things happened in our wonderful Genesys communities. Our 2022 Retrospective Trivia Tower event showcased a lot of great milestones we've hit together and also highlighted some interesting world facts ...

• Excellent! Thanks for sharing and congrats on the win! ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• Thank you Community Trivia Team for sponsoring the Krause House Christmas Eve Pizza Party!  It was a perfect meal on the best day of the year! For those in the KC area if you haven't had Minsky's Pizza , you better check it out! ------------------------------ ...

1 person likes this.
  • What a year!  Hard to pick only 12 questions that put 2022 into perspective, so we didn't even try! Can you think your way through the entirely random retrospective? We hope so. Naturally, the member with the highest score will emerge victorious and ...

• Calling @Alison Jones and @William Judd - you are both Genesys community Prize Swap winners! ​​​I've sent you a form to fill out to claim your prize! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ---------------------------- ...

Who's Your Community Rockstar?