Genesys Community Trivia Tower

Results Blooming Soon!
The GKN Story Contest is Electric!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Congratulations Amy!! ------------------------------ Seean Weaver MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst ------------------------------

• Oh cool! Thank you!! ------------------------------ Amy Sessions City of Clearwater - Cutomer Service Manager ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • The Sustainability Trivia event has ended and boy was it a tough one! I always like to highlight specific questions that many people missed and this post will not be an exception. So which trivial eco-knowledge stumped the masses? The one missed the ...

• Thank you for everyone who has participated so far! One week left to upcycle your knowledge for a cool prize. I honestly don't have a whole lot to say, but my jaw hit the floor when I was looking at results. Typically, we do trivia and are concerned ...

• Like the mighty mountains of the Himalayas, the Trivia Tower dares adventurous keepers of knowledge, recyclers of plastics, and riders of eco-friendly vehicles to climb its majestic range of questions. Whomever answers the most correctly wins a prize ...

• Thank you so much! ------------------------------ Sascha Gagalon NTT Germany AG & Co. KG ------------------------------

• So close! Congratulations to @Sascha Gagalon ------------------------------ Amy Sessions City of Clearwater - Cutomer Service Manager ------------------------------

Who's Your Community Rockstar?