Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Fix the"I'm a Genesys employee " login page directions for logging into the PC community...

GENESYS
    Posted 09-22-2017 18:11

The "I'm a Genesys employee" login page directions need a lot more clarity.

This is my first time starting a discussion on this community page. For 15 minutes, I've been clicking "I'm a Genesys Employee", being taken to the old ININ login page where the re are some vague instructions to login with Okta.

I'd login with Okta and still not be logged into the community. I tried searching Okta thinking maybe there's an App....no app. Finally I decide to just go back in and click Americas instead of the employee option and boom, now I'm logged in.

I assume I still had to log into Okta, but there was nothing to indicate that I needed to go BACK to the community login button and THEN click Americas.

It wasn't automatically logging me into the page by just being logged into Okta and just going to the page...and I don't think this process is especially intuitive.

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Fix the"I'm a Genesys employee " login page directions for logging into the PC community...

GENESYS
    Posted 10-03-2017 14:57

Hi, Ali! Thank you for the feedback on the employee experience. We are working to get this issue fixed.

Thanks,

Ashley

• 3.  RE: Fix the"I'm a Genesys employee " login page directions for logging into the PC community...

GENESYS
    Posted 10-05-2017 13:01

Hi Ali,

Thank you for pointing this out. It is now fixed and appropriately points Genesys employees to their regular Okta login.

Thank you!

Clay

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources