Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Siebel integration with Genesys Workspace Web Edition

Posted 03-07-2017 14:30
    Does anyone have experience in integrating Siebel with Genesys WorkSpace Web Edition (a.k.a."Interaction WorkSpace (thin client)" or "Genesys Cloud Workspace Web”... NOT Workspace Desktop edition, which I do see that Siebel has a validated adapter).   We are in the early stages of a project to implement Workspace Web Edition and I am just gathering some high-level information for an estimate.   

With our current setup we are using Gplus Adapter to integrate to our telephony platform.   That consists of a driver dll that is installed... a .def file that we import into our Administration - Communication views which handles the telephony events and commands...  and of course our Communication (CTI) toolbar in Siebel.

I'm not sure if Genesys WorkSpace Web Edition works that same way.  I am not clear if there is a .def file to import (or whether there is a dll driver), OR whether it even uses the Siebel Communication toolbar.  Is GPlus adapter used to point to Genesys WorkSpace Web Edition somehow? 
    If anyone has high-level information on the architecture of this Genesys Workspace Web Edition as specific to Siebel, it would be appreciated. 

• 2.  RE: Siebel integration with Genesys Workspace Web Edition

Posted 03-07-2017 15:19
    To get proper answer to your question, contact your Genesys representative. This is no place for similar topic.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources