Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound / Case Data on WDE

Posted 12-20-2019 03:35
    Hi , we are currently using WDE 8.5 and receive case data for outbound interactions. Can you please advise how I can re-arrange the current case data that we receive.

Example
    We first received clients ID number , then First Name then Last Name with that existing data we receive we first want the First Name , then ID Number, then Last Name.
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Chezlyn Elliot
    Pivotal Data (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Outbound / Case Data on WDE

GENESYS
    Posted 01-06-2020 10:09
    Hello,

On the Workspace side, Case Data is managed by the options described in this article: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/IW/8.5.1/Dep/CaseData

You use business attribute values to configure the content of your case data. I recommend reviewing the Genesys Administrator documentation for information on creating business attributes. There are links to the appropriate documents in the above article.

You should also review the outbound documentation for the outbound solution that you are using. Genesys Outbound documentation can be found here: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/OU

Matthew West
    Staff Technical Writer
    Genesys Laboratories

• 3.  RE: Outbound / Case Data on WDE

Posted 01-08-2020 03:23
    Edited by Matt Lawson 07-29-2020 08:44
    Hi Matthew

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

For this specific requirement, the configuration option to order business attribute values for workspace was unfortunately not a viable solution. 

Because the ordered list of attributes/record data is only required for specific campaigns, I have configured the specific calling list objects with the interaction-workspace section and outbound.fields.order option with a comma separated list of the values of the send_attribute options for the fields (record data) I need to display.

This configuration option worked perfectly and the record info displays as desired in the case info section of Workspacce.

Chezlyn Elliot
    Pivotal Data (Pty) Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources