Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Hold Time Ratio

Posted 05-16-2022 15:57
    No replies, thread closed.
    Genesys online documentation for Hold Time Ratio in gamification indicates the channel for this metric is Voice.  I have added this metric into a gamification profile and Hold Time Ratio appears to be calculated for all channels not just Voice.

One of my business lines has voice and chat.  Some agents are blended, handling both voice and chat, while others only handle chat.  I looked at an individual who only handled chat interactions and the Hold Time Ratio in gamification display a percentage greater than 0%.  The Hold Time Ratio displayed is equivalent to chat media time Total Hold Time / chat media type Total Handle Time.

Is the online documentation not accurate, am I missing something, or is there an issue with the Hold Time Ratio metric in gamification?

Metric name Channels Units Metric measured
    Average Hold All Seconds Total hold time / Count of interactions with a hold
    Hold Time Ratio Voice Percent Total hold time / Total handle time

#Gamification

------------------------------
    Audrey K

• 2.  RE: Hold Time Ratio
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 05-16-2022 17:20
    Hi Audrey -

Thanks for the feedback. You are correct, Hold Time Ratio metric in Gamification currently is inclusive of all channels and not just limited to voice. The documentation needs correction and we will be updating this shortly. 

On same note, we also have a feature coming very soon that will allow you to create gamification metrics by media type, queue that might be useful in your context.

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager - Workforce Engagement Management

• 3.  RE: Hold Time Ratio

Posted 05-17-2022 09:22
    Thank you for the quick response.  Anxiously awaiting the feature to create metrics by media type.

Audrey K

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources