Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Work Plan configuration

Posted 05-20-2020 22:34
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi all,

First post so please forgive me if its been asked before, I couldn't find anything about it in the forums

I'm wanting to create a schedule for 21 agents based on the forecast I created in the short term forecast. My agents have a start time from 0700-1030 working five days a week Monday-Saturday with one rostered day off on any of the six days. So far my setup works on a weekly basis but I want to implement it with the new features to create monthly schedules. My setup is attached

My issue: it seems to work by a week by week basis however it will change through the weeks. Agent A might work a 7am shift for week one then 1030 shift for week two three and four. Is there a way to lock the shifts so that they stay the same for four weeks. My forecast is for four weeks and is a repeat of the first week

Thanks

Mat

#ForecastingandScheduling/Decisions

------------------------------
    Mathew Wan
    VisionStream NZ

• 2.  RE: Work Plan configuration

GENESYS
    Posted 05-21-2020 08:50
    Hi Mathew,

Currently the maximum shift start time variance option constrains shift start times within a week.

For multi-week scheduling this means that the shift start times can vary, depending on shift start time window, a larger amount than the shift start time variance.

I have created the following enhancement idea that would allow an option to extend maximum shift start time variance to span weeks for multi-week scheduling purposes - essentially an option to make it effective for the entire planning period.

https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-375

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 3.  RE: Work Plan configuration

Posted 05-21-2020 21:10
    Thank you for letting me know @Jay Langsford, hopefully it gets enough votes to get implemented so it can align with the new features

Mathew Wan
    VisionStream NZ

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources