Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

I found the reference on how to "monitor" calls. I have not been able to find the feature that allows me to "whisper" to my reps as they are on calls without the customer hearing me.

• 1.  I found the reference on how to "monitor" calls. I have not been able to find the feature that allows me to "whisper" to my reps as they are on calls without the customer hearing me.

Posted 02-15-2018 21:34

Does PureCloud have this feature? If so how do I activate and use it? 

• 2.  RE: I found the reference on how to "monitor" calls. I have not been able to find the feature that allows me to "whisper" to my reps as they are on calls without the customer hearing me.

Posted 02-16-2018 17:35

Hi Darren,

We do have future plans to add a feature that will allow collaborative communication between supervisors and agents while handling live contacts. We know that whisper coaching to agents while they are trying to listen and respond to callers can not only be distracting, but also very stressful to agents. So for that reason we are looking at adding a chat type feature specifically for use when live monitoring, and also for agents requesting supervisor assistance while handling interactions. These assistance requests and coaching initiations would then be associated with the conversation so that the data could be used in QM and Analytics. This is a future project, so no projection of a target date yet though we'd like to work on it this year.

In the meantime, I know that there are some customers who use the existing PureCloud private chat to communicate with an agent while they are monitoring calls.

Hope that helps a bit.

Best,

Lesley

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources