Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

After the launch of Whatsapp for Business do you have any perspective to release some engine to route WhatsApp messages in the PureCloud ACD? And also, routing messages from Facebook Messenger is on the roadmap?

• 1.  After the launch of Whatsapp for Business do you have any perspective to release some engine to route WhatsApp messages in the PureCloud ACD? And also, routing messages from Facebook Messenger is on the roadmap?

Posted 01-25-2018 00:55

• 2.  RE: After the launch of Whatsapp for Business do you have any perspective to release some engine to route WhatsApp messages in the PureCloud ACD? And also, routing messages from Facebook Messenger is on the roadmap?

GENESYS
    Posted 01-25-2018 16:51

Hi, Raphael,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the PureCloud Community! I found your query fascinating and I wanted to learn a bit more on what we were doing to integrate with more social channels. I can confirm that Facebook Messenger is on the roadmap already! So, look for more information on that in the future. As far as your question around WhatsApp, this is quite new and we're still looking to see what we can do in the future here.

Thanks,

Ashley

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources